1. General Admissions. Events are open to people aged eighteen and over. Management reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone who appears to be under the age of 18 unless photo proof of identity is provided i.e. Passport or Driving Licence. These events are not recommended for persons of a nervous disposition, anyone with a known heart condition, anyone with severe disabilities, medical conditions such as asthma or heavily pregnant women due to the nature of many of the buildings we investigate. If you are unsure whether an event/location maybe suitable for any health concerns you may have, please contact us before booking so we can advise you fully.
2. Deposit Options. To initially book onto an event you can either pay in full or you can choose to reserve with a deposit and pay the remaining balance no later than 4 weeks before the event date. The full ticket price is made up of part deposit part remaining balance (the value amount varies but is clearly shown in each event listing). The deposit reserves your space on the event. To secure your place, the full balance is then required no later than 4 weeks prior to the event taking place. If booking an event with less than 4 weeks to go before the event date, the whole amount is required at time of the booking and the deposit option will have been removed from sale. Management reserve the right to release your place if the full amount has not been received 4 weeks prior to the event. Haunted Evenings are under no obligation to remind customers that their remaining balance is due. Deposit payments are strictly non-refundable.
3. Cancellations / Refunds. Anyone wishing to cancel attending an event must notify management as soon as possible so their place can be offered elsewhere. If cancellation occurs after full payment has been made and is within 4 weeks of the event, no refund will be issued. If the cancellation is requested more than 4 weeks before the event date and the full balance has been paid, a refund of the balance only will be made. A full priced ticket is made up of a deposit and remaining balance (as indicated on the individual product listing). Deposits are strictly non-refundable
4. Booking Transfers. If you are unable to attend the event you have booked on to, please notify management as soon as possible as we may be able to offer you a transfer onto an alternative date . Transfers are not guaranteed and if requested within 4 weeks of the event will not be considered. Transfers requested 4 or more weeks prior to the date will, if agreed by management, be subject to a £5 administration fee per person wishing to transfer. No part refunds will be given if the event you wish to transfer onto is of a lesser value, and you will be required to pay the extra if the new date is a higher ticket price + the administration fee. Transfers are strictly at the discretion of Management and the fee is non-negotiable. The event you wish to transfer on to must be within 12 months of your original booking date.
5. Poor Weather / Travel Issues / Non-Attendance. Providing the Haunted Evenings team are able to reach the venue, the event will be deemed to be running and no refunds will be given for any attendees unable to make an event due to unusual weather conditions, traffic conditions or who choose to simply not attend. In the unlikelihood that the team is unable to reach the venue due to extreme circumstances, the event will be postponed and alternative event dates offered. Customers will be contacted via email.
6. Re-selling your places. Customers are not permitted to offer their purchased places up for re-sale on either public or private events without the strict prior consent from Management. Haunted Evenings reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone who has purchased tickets through unofficial sources. Official sources are the Haunted Evenings website, hauntedeveningsuk (ebay) and www.hauntedrooms.co.uk ONLY. If you enter into purchasing tickets for a Haunted Evenings event through any other unofficial source please contact us immediately to verify the authenticity of the sale as you could be at risk of no entry. Customers are not permitted to transfer a booking to a third party without authorisation from Haunted Evenings. This is to ensure that all attendees are fully aware of these Terms and Conditions of sale and that Haunted Evenings are aware of all parties attending prior to an event.
7. Cancelled Events. If unforeseen circumstances prevail or the event does not achieve sufficient sales to deem the event cost effective, management reserve the right to cancel or postpone an event. In either circumstance, we will notify all persons booked on said event via email. In this instance a refund of your payment will be made or alternative dates and venues offered.
9. Temperatures. It is recommended that people taking part in events wear sensible clothing and footwear. Warm clothing is also advised as temperatures tend to dip during the twilight hours and this is particularly recommended for any outside events. Haunted Evenings do not provide any additional outerwear and will not be liable for customers feeling uncomfortable due to extreme temperatures. No refunds will be considered for any attendees who choose to leave early due to cold temperatures or adverse weather conditions.
10. Personal Belongings. Event participants must take full responsibility for any personal equipment, clothing or personal possessions and management takes no responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage of personal items during the course of an event and cannot be held liable for any such incidences.
11. Additional Expenses. People attending events must make their own travel arrangements to and from locations and this includes any overnight accommodation should the need arise. Management cannot be held liable for any payment regarding travel and/or accommodation. In the unlikely event that an event is cancelled, Management will not be held liable for any additional costs a customer may have incurred outside of their direct Haunted Evenings ticket purchase(s).
12. Alcohol/Drugs. Management reserves the right to refuse entry, to any event, any person who shows signs of being under the influence of alcohol or drug use. This is for your own and other participants health & safety and well-being. In this circumstance, the person will be asked to leave the location immediately and no refund will be made. Management do not need to prove a person is intoxicated to make this decision. Alcohol & illegal drugs are not permitted to be brought into an event and consumed on location and any person(s) found drinking alcohol or taking illegal substances on an event will be asked to leave immediately and no refund will be considered.
13. Behaviour. If prior to or during the course of an event anyone displays ; aggressive / disruptive behavior or acts offensively/ inappropriately towards other participants or to any member of the investigation team or shows disrepect towards the location to include and not exhaustive of ; building or content tampering/damage, entering areas clearly stated as out of bounds , then management reserves the right to ban such person from attending the event or taking further part and they will be refused entry / required to leave the location immediately. This is for the safety, enjoyment and well-being of others. No refunds will be issued. Any persons attending the event who is deemed to be acting intentionally to cause Haunted Evenings a financial loss such as, deliberate equipment damage, malicious slander, third party marketing, or any such other deliberate acts will be banned from the event with immediate effect and legal action taken.
14. Optional Extras. Haunted Evenings reserve the right to cancel additional extras offered such as sleepovers or meals. Where a significant change has occurred to a paid optional extra (Paid Optional Extra = when a customer has paid an additional price on top of the standard ticket price), Haunted Evenings will contact all persons affected and refunds issued ONLY for any additional payments made to enjoy the optional extras. If the event is still running no refund for the standard ticket price paid will be refunded. Anything either stated as complimentary in our listings or is considered a free optional extra has no bearing on the ticket price and no part refunds will be issued if changes to these are made. If a complimentary item has not been provided, no refund part or otherwise shall be considered. We also reserve the right to substitute complimentary items.
15. Listing Changes. Haunted Evenings reserve the right to alter or amend event listings within reason. Times of events or what’s included maybe subject to slight change to the advertised listing but wherever possible will not significantly affect the overall experience or duration of the event. Where we believe an alteration causes a significant change to that listed, Attendees will be notified.
16. Armed Forces. Haunted Evenings are proud to now offer discount to Armed Forces personnel who hold a valid Armed Forces Discount Card. To receive the discount, the discount code must be used at checkout to be eligible. The code can be found on the relevant Armed Forces site of which you must be a member. The primary person booking the event must have a valid Armed Forces Discount card and present this in the form of a photo email within 48 hrs of booking, failure to do so will result in the booking being cancelled and a full refund will be issued. Discounts offered are on full priced events only. Discount excludes events on Sale/Special offer, merchandise and gift vouchers.
Your acceptance to these terms and conditions is deemed at the time of booking and in doing so Haunted Evenings are indemnified against all legal liability in respect of claims or costs for any personal loss, damage to self or property, personal injury or death arising from your participation during the course of our paranormal investigations. It is strongly advised that you have your own third party public liability insurance.