Warwick Castle Ghost Hunt | Warwickshire | West Midlands | Friday 5th October 2018
Event Date | Friday 5th October 2018
Event Price | £69 per person
Deposit Option Available
Click here for booking options
Warwick Castle Ghost Hunt
Warwick Castle is one of the finest Castles in Britain. Why not visit this top ten UK attraction at night and experience its real eerie past during a lock down in the dark?! Be with just a handful of others exploring some of the castles spookiest corners. Warwick Castle has its fair share of ghosts and hauntings, the most famous is of that of Sir Fulke Greville who supposedly haunts the tower. Fancy experiencing the alledged hauntings for yourself?!…
Your Warwick Castle Ghost Hunt Experience
Complete with its own set of dungeons, a haunted tower and countless witness sightings of ghostly apparitions and paranormal activities, Warwick Castle is certainly worthy of investigating. Why not join Haunted Evenings and investigate this location in style with all the latest equipment, including thermal imaging cameras, DVR’s, Mel Meters and K2 meters. We’ll be splitting you down into small teams to see who can gain the best evidence, combining an array of new and old experiments. Something for everyone! Warning, you will be hooked!
History of Warwick Castle
Warwick Castle is a Medieval Castle built on the original site owned by William The Conqueror in 1068. The Castle was rebuilt in stone in the 12th Century and used as a stronghold until the 19th Century when it was converted in to a Country House owned by the Greville Family. The Grevilles became the Earls of Warwick from 1759. The Castle was bought by The Tussauds Group in 1978.
What’s Included | Warwick Castle Ghost Hunt
- Guided tour/access to several areas at Warwick Castle
- Jam packed night of ghost hunting using different techniques, from taking part in traditional methods to taking off equipment and having a chance to conduct your own ghost hunt.
- Full use of all the latest paranormal equipment
- Complimentary Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate and soft drinks
- Complimentary light snacks
Event Dates Available | Warwick Castle Ghost Hunt…
Friday 5th October 2018
Event times | 9.30pm – 4.30am (approx)
Arrival times | 9.00pm
Warwick Castle Ghost Hunt
*Welcome Meeting with complimentary refreshments (Tea, Coffee, Soft Drinks)
*Walk round of the location with the lights on, pointing out places of interest.
*Guests will then be split into smaller groups to carry out small vigils in various parts of the location including dungeons, Kingmaker, Chapel, bedrooms, library etc
*Equipment Vigil. A chance for you to get hands on using all the very latest equipment!Guests will investigate an area using all the latest paranormal equipment. We will show you how to use all the devices, from thermal imaging cameras to listening devices. We will also see what we capture using voice and video recorders.
* Communication Boards. Guests will move on to another area and use techniques on the Ouija board, Yes|No boards. Equipment will also be available for guests to use during the session.
* Victorian Vigil. Guests will move on to another area and will have a go at using old and new techniques such as Table Tipping, Human Pendulums. We will also carry out EVP experiments, alongside these more traditional style investigations.
* Lone Vigils. Guests brave enough will be given time to re-visit areas of the location unaccompanied. Armed with walkie talkie contact with the team, guests can take any available equipment and conduct their own vigils.
*Group Vigil. Guests wanting to stay close to the team, will finish off the night carrying out a final vigil in the most active part of the location, using the technique that had the best response.
*Complimentary tea, coffee, soft drinks and snacks will be available throughout the event.
WARWICK CASTLE GUEST REVIEWS
“Once again a great night with the haunted evenings team! Fantastic and beautiful location to have access to out of hours. Lots of action which made for a very interesting night, thank you to all of the crew who make these nights possible!” J.Deacon Source:Website 01.04.16
“Absolutely loved this hunt at Warwick castle! Such an amazing venue and great company. Throughly enjoyed every minute, I didn’t want to leave! Can’t wait to return and book another event.” D.Borton Source:Website 01.04.16