Warwick Castle Ghost Hunt | Warwickshire | West Midlands | Friday 2nd September
Ghost Hunt at Warwick Castle
Warwick Castle is one of the finest Castles in Britain. Why not visit this top ten UK attraction at night and experience its real eerie past during a lock down in the dark?! Be with just a handful of others exploring some of the castles spookiest corners. Warwick Castle has its fair share of ghosts and hauntings, the most famous is of that of Sir Fulke Greville who supposedly haunts the tower. Fancy experiencing the alledged hauntings for yourself?!…
History of Warwick Castle
Warwick Castle is a Medieval Castle built on the original site owned by William The Conqueror in 1068. The Castle was rebuilt in stone in the 12th Century and used as a stronghold until the 19th Century when it was converted in to a Country House owned by the Greville Family. The Grevilles became the Earls of Warwick from 1759. The Castle was bought by The Tussauds Group in 1978.
Warwick Castle Ghost Hunt Events
Complete with its own set of dungeons, a haunted tower and countless witness sightings of ghostly apparitions and paranormal activities, Warwick Castle is certainly worthy of investigating. Why not join Haunted Evenings and investigate this location in style with all the latest equipment, including thermal imaging cameras, DVR’s, Mel Meters and K2 meters. We’ll be splitting you down into small teams to see who can gain the best evidence, combining an array of new and old experiments. Something for everyone! Warning, you will be hooked!
What’s Included | Warwick Castle Ghost Hunt
- Guided tour/access to several areas at Warwick Castle
- Jam packed night of ghost hunting using different techniques (see “What’s Included” tab below for full details)
- Full use of all the latest paranormal equipment
- Complimentary Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate and soft drinks
- Complimentary light snacks
Event Dates Available | Warwick Castle Ghost Hunt…
Friday 02nd September 2016
Event times | 9.30pm – 4.30am (approx)
Arrival times | 9.00pm
Can’t make the date? If you’re looking for a ghost hunt close by, check out all our other ghost hunts in Warwick….
What happens after I’ve booked my place?
You will receive a confirmation email once you have successfully placed your order for the Ghost Hunt Ancient Ram Inn. This is your ticket as we do not send tickets out for our events, instead we operate a Guest List system. The week of your event you will receive your welcome email which gives you all the useful info about your ghost hunt. Please check your promotion / spam folder as emails often hide themselves in there! Please only contact us if you haven’t received your Welcome email by 48 hours before the event.
Warwick Castle Ghost Hunt
BLACK FRIDAY – WARWICK CASTLE, Deposit Payment, Deposit Payment – Friday 2nd September 2016, Full Payment, Full Payment – Friday 2nd September 2016, Remaining Balance, Remaining Balance – Friday 2nd September 2016
*Welcome Meeting with complimentary refreshments (Tea, Coffee, Soft Drinks)
*Walk round of the location with the lights on, pointing out places of interest.
*Guests will then be split into smaller groups to carry out small vigils
*Equipment Vigil. Guests will investigate an area using all the latest paranormal equipment. We will show you how to use all the devices, from thermal imaging cameras to listening devices. We will also see what we capture using voice and video recorders.
* Communication Boards. Guests will move on to another area and use techniques on the Ouija board, Yes|No boards. Equipment will also be available for guests to use during the session.
* Victorian Vigil. Guests will move on to another area and will have a go at using old and new techniques such as Table Tipping, Human Pendulums. We will also carry out EVP experiments, alongside these more traditional style investigations.
* Lone Vigils. Guests brave enough will be given time to re-visit areas of the location unaccompanied. Armed with walkie talkie contact with the team, guests can take any available equipment and conduct their own vigils.
*Group Vigil. Guests wanting to stay close to the team, will finish off the night carrying out a final vigil in the most active part of the location, using the technique that had the best response.
*Complimentary tea, coffee, soft drinks and snacks will be available throughout the event.