Wales Ghost Hunt Weekend | 16th & 17th February 2018
£50.00 – £405.00
Ghost Hunt Weekend Break | Wales
Haunted Evenings are hosting a double ghost hunt weekend in the very historic, beautiful and very haunted Wales! You are welcome to book on either night if you can’t make a weekend of it but this listing is for BOTH overnight Ghost Hunts! Buy together on our weekend deal and SAVE. Please read on for full details of what is and isn’t included on this wicked weekend break!.
Night 1 | Ghost Hunt, Meal & Accommodation | Craig Y Nos Castle
Overview | Start your weekend of overnight ghost hunting at one of the most active places Haunted Evenings has ever been to in Wales – Craig Y Nos Castle. Check in to your en-suite room, enjoy the beautiful Welsh surroundings or lounge in the hotel spa, before tucking into a 2 course meal. Haunted Evenings will then be hosting an overnight ghost hunt around Craig Y Nos Castle. After breakfast and check-out at Craig Y Nos Castle, the day is your own before you make your way to Margam Castle for another overnight ghost hunt hosted by Haunted Evenings.
Night 2 | Ghost Hunt | Margam Castle
Overview | After your check-out from Craig Y Nos Castle, enjoy the day at your own leisure. Margam Castle is approximately 30 miles south (45 min drive) away from Craig Y Nos. Transport to Margam Castle is not included and please note that there is no overnight accommodation for Night 2.
Haunted Craig Y Nos Castle
Craig Y Nos Castle claims to have strong paranormal phenomena, in particular the haunting of Patti, a famous opera singer and former owner of Craig Y Nos Castle, her second husband and the object of her affection, composer Rossini.The theatre room (and beneath the stage area) are believed to be very active. The Castle was also once used as a children’s ward to those children suffering from TB. The recovery rate was extremely low and many children never left. The Top Children’s Ward is the most active room in the building and guests can investigate the room where several beds have been laid out (sleep there if you dare?!)There are other rooms to investigate, including Patti’s bedroom, upper floor rooms and one of the most active places when we were last there was the cellars. A guest had a piece of equipment fly out of his hands!
Haunted Margam Castle
Margam Castle is the classic haunted location! The atmosphere as you step inside, with its grandeur and gothic artchitecture means Margam Castle is likely to put you on edge, especially when the lights go out! The site has been inhabited for over 4000 years so its without question a location full of historical layers. Reports of heavy footsteps have been heard by security team members, gamekeepers and garden staff have reported seeing a dark figure in the castle grounds. The sound of children have often been reported throughout the corridors, as well as been seen wearing Victorian dress. The most prominent reporting is from that of Robert Scott, he is believed as being responsible for the poltergeist activity experienced at the Castle.
What’s Included? | Ghost Hunt Weekend Wales
Night 1 | Craig Y Nos Ghost Hunt
- Check in to Craig Y Nos Castle from 3pm
- Ensuite Room (Twin, Double or Triple). No single rooms available
- Use of hotel spa and gym facilities
- Enjoy a 2 course (pre-set meal) at approx 7pm
- Ghost Hunt hosted by Haunted Evenings (approx 9pm-4am)
- Breakfast provided before check out
- Morning history tour option – please check with hotel reception for availability
- Please see the “What’s included” tab for more details about the actual Ghost Hunt.
Night 2 | Margam Castle Ghost Hunt
- Arrive from 8.30pm (transport from Craig Y Nos not provided)
- Guided tour of Margam Castle
- Ghost Hunt hosted by Haunted Evenings
- Please see the “What’s included” tab below for more details about the actual Ghost Hunt.
- Ghost Hunt Event Times 9pm-3am
- Please note no overnight accommodation provided on Night 2.
Price? | Ghost Hunt Weekend Wales
- Single Person Booking. Cost includes a twin or double room at Craig Y Nos. No Single rooms available hence single occupancy supplement applies. Cost £185 in total for the Ghost Hunt Weekend Wales Break
- Double Person Booking. Twin or Double room at Craig Y Nos (We will assume you require a Double bed unless you let us know otherwise). Cost £270 in total. (£135 per person based on 2 people sharing a room)
- Triple Person Booking. Family room at Craig Y Nos Castle. Either 3 x single bedded room or 1 x Double Bed + 1 x Single (We cannot guarantee room configuration but can forward requests). Costs £405 in total. (£135 per person based on 3 people sharing a room)
For details on the individual ghost hunting nights. Please check out the following links:
What happens after I’ve booked my place?
You will receive an order confirmation email once you have successfully placed your order. This is your proof of purchase as we do not send tickets out for our events, instead we operate a Guest List system. On receiving your order you will be automatically added to our guest list. Please drop us an email if you have any preferences to your room other than the configuration mentioned.
Approximately 1 week prior to your event, welcome information will be listed up on the “YOUR EVENT” page. This will list all useful information about your weekend (however most info can be found within this listing)
Wales Ghost Hunt Weekend
Wales’ Haunted History
Join us on a Wales Ghost Hunt Weekend and find yourself soon delving into the haunted history and ghostly tails of Wales. Wales is one hell of a haunted location. With over 400 castles, Wales is sometimes referred to as the “Castle capital of the world”. From defensive beginnings, connections to the civil war, many of these medieval fortresses have unexplained paranormal activities. Haunted Evenings have access to some of the most notoriously rumored haunted castles…..Craig Y Nos Castle and Margam Castle. Enjoy a double whammy ghost hunting weekend wales trip with Haunted Evenings. 2 nights ghost hunting, 1 nights accommodation….this is a ghost hunters dream!
Ghost Hunt Weekend Deal
Join Haunted Evenings as we investigate two of THE most haunted locations Wales has to offer – Craig Y Nos Castle and Margam Castle. This listing is for both overnight Ghost Hunt events. Please checkout the Craig Y Nos Castle Ghost Hunt listing or the Margam Castle Ghost Hunt listing if you wish to join us on just one of the ghost hunt nights and for more information about the individual events.
Event Times – See individual listings for specific times
Overnight Accommodation included on Friday night only at Craig Y Nos Castle. Guests will need to book their own accommodation after the Margam Castle ghost hunt.
Guests will need to make their own way from Craig Y Nos Castle to Margam Castle. No transport provided.
* 2 nights ghost hunting in Wales!
* 1 nights accommodation
Night one at Craig Y Nos….
*This event includes a 3 course meal and ensuite accommodation ( based on 2 people sharing)
*Check in to your room from 2 pm and enjoy the Spa facilities or stroll around the grounds/ area of Craig Y Nos Castle
*Meal will be served when all guests have arrived. Meal to be served approx 7pm
*8pm – 9pm Ghost Hunt Introduction/ Welcome briefing with a Walk round of the location with the lights on, pointing out places of interest.
*Guests will then be split into smaller groups to carry out small vigils
*Equipment Vigil. Guests will investigate an area using all the latest paranormal equipment. We will show you how to use all the devices, from thermal imaging cameras to listening devices. We will also see what we capture using voice and video recorders.
* Communication Boards. Guests will move on to another area and use techniques on the Ouija board, Yes|No boards. Equipment will also be available for guests to use during the session.
* Victorian Vigil. Guests will move on to another area and will have a go at using old and new techniques such as Table Tipping, Human Pendulums. We will also carry out EVP experiments, alongside these more traditional style investigations.
* Lone Vigils. Guests brave enough will be given time to re-visit areas of the location unaccompanied. Armed with walkie talkie contact with the team, guests can take any available equipment and conduct their own vigils.
*Group Vigil. Guests wanting to stay close to the team, will finish off the night carrying out a final vigil in the most active part of the location, using the technique that had the best response.
*Guests will end the night with a comfortable nights sleep in the Castles guests ensuite accommodation. Breakfast Included.
Night Two Margam Castle
*Welcome briefing with a Walk round of the location with the lights on, pointing out places of interest.
*Guests will then be split into smaller groups to carry out small vigils
You may also like…
Ghost Hunt Wales
Ghost Hunt Margam Castle | Wales
Ghost Hunt WALES
Ghost Hunt Craig Y Nos Castle | Wales | Meal & Accommodation