Ghost Hunts RAF Doncaster | Yorkshire | Haunted Evenings
Ghost Hunts RAF Doncaster | Doncaster Aerodrome Ghost Hunts
RAF Doncaster, also referred to as Doncaster Aerodrome, was a Royal Air force station near Doncaster, South Yorkshire. The site was used in WWII and includes artifacts from that and the Falklands war. Now a voluntary run museum by day, visitors are now allowed access during the twilight hours. This is when you really get a sense of what history this place holds! This place is charged with energy and has left the team in no doubt that this place in haunted!…
Ghost Hunts RAF Doncaster Museum
We investigated the haunted Main Hanger, Building 19 and Building 21 with some incredible results. Most evidence presented itself as audible – groans, knocks and footsteps heard without any devices, we had fantastic responses with the equipment, particularly with the Ovilus and Rem Pod and we played old war songs which got a phenomenal response on the communication board. We will definitely be back to investigate this incredible museum so please contact us if you would like to be kept informed of our next night here….
What’s Included | Ghost Hunt RAF Doncaster
- Guided tour/access to several areas at RAF Doncaster
- Jam packed night of ghost hunting using different techniques (see “What’s Included” tab below for full details)
- Full use of all the latest paranormal equipment
- Complimentary Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate and soft drinks
- Complimentary light snacks
Event Dates Available
To be announced
Event times | N/A
Arrival times | N/A
Can’t make the date? If you’re looking for a ghost hunt close by, check out all our other ghost hunts in South Yorkshire and Humberside….
What happens after I’ve booked my place?
You will receive a confirmation email once you have successfully placed your order for the Ghost Hunt at RAF Doncaster. This is your ticket as we do not send tickets out for our events, instead we operate a Guest List system. The week of your event you will receive your welcome email which gives you all the useful info about your ghost hunt. Please check your promotion / spam folder as emails often hide themselves in there! Please only contact us if you haven’t received your Welcome email by 48 hours before the event.
Ghost Hunts RAF Doncaster
*Welcome Meeting with complimentary refreshments (Tea, Coffee, Soft Drinks)
*Walk round of the location with the lights on, pointing out places of interest.
*Guests will then be split into smaller groups to carry out small vigils
*Equipment Vigil. Guests will investigate an area using all the latest paranormal equipment. We will show you how to use all the devices, from thermal imaging cameras to listening devices. We will also see what we capture using voice and video recorders.
* Communication Boards. Guests will move on to another area and use techniques on the Ouija board, Yes|No boards. Equipment will also be available for guests to use during the session.
* Victorian Vigil. Guests will move on to another area and will have a go at using old and new techniques such as Table Tipping, Human Pendulums. We will also carry out EVP experiments, alongside these more traditional style investigations.
* Lone Vigils. Guests brave enough will be given time to re-visit areas of the location unaccompanied. Armed with walkie talkie contact with the team, guests can take any available equipment and conduct their own vigils.
*Group Vigil. Guests wanting to stay close to the team, will finish off the night carrying out a final vigil in the most active part of the location, using the technique that had the best response.
*Complimentary tea, coffee, soft drinks and snacks will be available throughout the event.
You may also like…
Ghost Hunt South Yorkshire
Ghost Hunt St Catherines Hospital | Doncaster | South Yorkshire
Ghost Hunt Manchester
Ghost Hunts Ordsall Hall Manchester | Ghost Hunt Salford | 30th April 2016