Tapton Hall Ghost Hunt Sheffield | Yorkshire
Tapton Hall Ghost Hunt Sheffield | Yorkshire
Haunted Evenings will be gaining access to Tapton Hall in Sheffield to conduct a combination of traditional ghost hunting vigils alongside more innovative experiments afterdark to see what paranormal activities occur here. You could soon be finding yourself taking part in a lock down experiment or trying your hand at using the latest paranormal equipment. What will you unearth at Tapton Hall?!….
Tapton Hall History
Tapton Hall, built in 1855, replaced the former home of Florence Nightingales Grandmother who lived at Tapton Grove, a property demolished in 1853 to be replaced with the Hall we see today. Tapton Hall exchanged hands in 1867 when it became home to George Wilson, a wealthy smuff manufacturer. Tapton Hall remained in the family until 1958 when it was sold to the Mansonic Hall Company who still occupy the building today. Little is known of the hauntings at Tapton Hall which makes this location a fascinating place to investigate “blind”. Haunted Evenings will be using traditional communication methods alongside high gadgets to increase our chances of connecting to the “otherside” at Tapton Hall
What’s Included | Tapton Hall Ghost Hunt
- Guided tour/access all available areas at Tapton Hall
- Jam packed night of ghost hunting using different techniques (see “What’s Included” tab below for full details of the types of experiments)
- Full use of all the latest paranormal equipment
- Complimentary Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate and soft drinks
- Complimentary light snacks
- First Aid cover and fully insured event
Event Dates Available…
To be announced!
Event times | TBC
Arrival times | TBC
Check out our current “live” events in the Yorkshire area
What happens after I’ve booked my place?
You will receive an order confirmation email once you have successfully placed your order. This is your proof of purchase as we do not send tickets out for our events, instead we operate a Guest List system. On receiving your order you will be automatically added to our guest list. If choosing to place down a deposit, please ensure you pay your remaining balances in no later than 4 weeks prior to the event. Approximately 1 week prior to your event date, additional welcome information will be listed up on to the “YOUR EVENT” section of the website
Tapton Hall Ghost Hunt
Tapton Hall, Shore Lane ,
What to expect on the Haunted Evenings Tapton Hall Ghost Hunt | Sheffield?
Your night on the Tapton Hall Ghost Hunt will start with a warm welcome to this historic Sheffield site from the Haunted Evenings Team, before embarking on a mini explore of this fascinating location with the lights on.
During the course of the evening you will be split up into smaller groups to go off and do some group vigils plus lone vigils (for those of you brave enough to go it alone!). These will be organised by the team and a staff member will be present at all times with each group.
The Haunted Evenings team uses all the latest paranormal investigation equipment as listed on the equipment page and encourage all guests to have a go at using as much of the gadgets as they wish. The team aim to conduct unique experiments with a “think outside the box” attitude, making the night at Stanley Tools unique to the location, with specific trigger objects and some special twists on more traditional methods for those braver guests!.
Haunted Evenings also aim to collect EVP evidence (Electronic Voice Phenomenon) using rare equipment which works at a lower frequency and can record voices unheard by the human ear. The team will also be setting up experiments in some of the rooms in the hope of catching paranormal activity which will be re-visited before the end of the evening.
* Welcome briefing with a Walk round of the location with the lights on, pointing out places of interest.
*Guests will then be split into smaller groups to carry out small vigils
*Equipment Vigil. Guests will investigate an area using all the latest paranormal equipment. We will show you how to use all the devices, from thermal imaging cameras to listening devices. We will also see what we capture using voice and video recorders.
* Communication Boards. Guests will move on to another area and use techniques on the Ouija board, Yes|No boards. Equipment will also be available for guests to use during the session.
* Victorian Vigil. Guests will move on to another area and will have a go at using old and new techniques such as Table Tipping, Human Pendulums. We will also carry out EVP experiments, alongside these more traditional style investigations.
* Lone Vigils. Guests brave enough will be given time to re-visit areas of the location unaccompanied. Armed with walkie talkie contact with the team, guests can take any available equipment and conduct their own vigils.
*Group Vigil. Guests wanting to stay close to the team, will finish off the night carrying out a final vigil in the most active part of the location, using the technique that had the best response.