St Mary’s Guildhall Ghost Hunt | Coventry | Warwickshire
Event Date | Saturday 12th January 2019
Event Price | £49.00 per person
Deposit Options Available
Click here for booking options
St Mary’s Guildhall Ghost Hunt
Join Haunted Evenings as we return to Coventry’s most haunted building, one of only a few Tudor constructions left in the heart of this historic city. The Guildhall holds a wealth of history and it is no real surprise to discover that many who spend time at St Mary’s Guildhall leave having sensed a real fear of unease in several areas of the building.
In small groups, you will have the chance to spend the night carrying out a variety of new and more traditional vigils with access to an abundance of paranormal equipment. Spend time in the magnificent Great Hall, undercroft, Mary Queen of Scot’s Chamber and Mercar’s Room to name but a few!. What will you experience on your haunted evening?
Paranormal Activity at the Guildhall
St Mary’s Guildhall has always had a reputation of being very haunted so be warned! A monk was captured on camera over 30 years ago during a civic event and has been reportedly seen and sensed on numerous occasions. Many people have unexpectedly experienced feeling emotional, with an overwhelming sense of sadness, in one particular room of the Guildhall, bursting into tears for no reason. A little girl has been seen here along with a grey lady, are these the dark shadows many have witnessed here? Join us on Friday 13th at Coventry’s most historic and haunted location to see what ghostly experiences we may encounter.
What’s Included on this event? St Mary’s Guildhall Ghost Hunt
- Access to several areas of the site, including The Great Hall, Old Council Chamber, Princes Chamber, Treasury, Mercers Room, Drapers Room, Ante Room, Armoury, Mary Queen of Scots Room and the Undercoft.
- Orientation walk around with the lights on before the fun begins!
- Jam packed night of ghost hunting in all areas listed using different techniques (see “What’s Included” tab below for full details)
- Full use of all the latest paranormal equipment
- Complimentary Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate and soft drinks
- A chance to go it a lone!
- Fully Insured Event with First Aider
Saturday 12th January 2019
Event times | 9.00pm-03.00am
Arrival times | From 8.45pm
St Mary’s Guildhall Ghost Hunt
What happens after I’ve booked my place?
You will receive an order confirmation email once you have successfully placed your order. This is your proof of purchase as we do not send tickets out for our events, instead we operate a Guest List system. On receiving your order you will be automatically added to our guest list. Closer to your event date, you’ll be able to access all welcome information about your event from the “YOUR EVENT” tab from the main menu. This will give you all the information you will need for your night to come, including check in procedures, where to park, when to arrive and what to bring/wear. These details will likely not be available until the week of your event and could be added as late as 48 hours before. If your event is a few weeks away, please keep checking the Your Event tab closer to your event date. Most general information,( google map, arrival times) can be found on the product listing in the meantime.
Check out all our current “live” events in the West Midlands area
Give us a like and tell us you’re “Going” to this event for a Facebook reminder of when your event is coming up! Click on the Facebook button to follow us!
*Welcome Meeting with complimentary refreshments (Tea, Coffee, Soft Drinks)
*Walk round of the location with the lights on, pointing out places of interest.
*Guests will then be split into smaller groups to carry out small vigils
*Equipment Vigil. Guests will investigate an area using all the latest paranormal equipment. We will show you how to use all the devices, from thermal imaging cameras to listening devices. We will also see what we capture using voice and video recorders.
* Communication Boards. Guests will move on to another area and use techniques on the Ouija board, Yes|No boards. Equipment will also be available for guests to use during the session.
* Victorian Vigil. Guests will move on to another area and will have a go at using old and new techniques such as Table Tipping, Human Pendulums. We will also carry out EVP experiments, alongside these more traditional style investigations.
* Lone Vigils. Guests brave enough will be given time to re-visit areas of the location unaccompanied. Armed with walkie talkie contact with the team, guests can take any available equipment and conduct their own vigils.
*Group Vigil. Guests wanting to stay close to the team, will finish off the night carrying out a final vigil in the most active part of the location, using the technique that had the best response.
*Complimentary tea, coffee, soft drinks and snacks will be available throughout the event.
You may also like…
Ghost Hunt West Midlands
Dudley Castle Ghost Hunts | nr Birmingham