Light Supper & Ghost Hunt Smethwick Baths | Birmingham | Saturday 1st April 2017
Ghost Hunting at Smethwick Baths
Join Haunted Evenings for a light supper and ghost hunt evening at Smethwick Baths. Whether you are new to ghost hunting or have been ghost hunting before, Haunted Evenings welcomes you all to experience the haunted underground tunnels hidden away beneath the baths!
Smethwick Baths may sound pretty ordinary but once a former music hall and now grade II listed, this location has a maze of disorientating cellars and underground tunnels and a room once used as a morgue….
Your ghost hunting experience with Haunted Evenings at Smethwick Baths will start with a tour of the location with the lights on. You’ll get a chance to explore the tunnels under the baths which include the areas strongly connected to World War II. Above ground, you will be shown the old stage area, art deco entrance, stairwells and viewing areas. This location is deceptively large and we will be splitting guests up into smaller groups in order to cover as much ground as possible.
Paranormal Activity at Smethwick Baths
Several accounts of paranormal activity have been reported here, including wet footprints hours after the last bather left, apparitions in the underground tunnels and lights strangely being set off in the changing rooms. Having spoken to an employee at the site, he seems extremely convinced from his own experiences that things aren’t quite right! Smethwick also comes complete with it’s own set of haunted toilets! Dare to join us on this one?!
What’s Included | Ghost Hunt Smethwick Baths
- Complimentary Light supper ( Soup & rolls / Hotdogs)
- History/ Guided tour/access all areas including Tunnels at Smethwick Baths
- Jam packed night of ghost hunting using different techniques (see “What’s Included” tab below for full details)
- Full use of all the latest paranormal equipment
- A chance to “go it alone!”
- Complimentary Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate and soft drinks
- Complimentary light snacks
Event Dates Available…
Saturday 1st April 2017
Event times | 8.30pm -3.00am
Arrival times | From 8.15pm
Can’t make these dates? Check out our other Ghost Hunts in the West Midlands or Why not book a private night here? We can arrange for you and your friends to investigate this amazing haunted location, use all our latest paranormal equipment and we’ll guide you through all the latest paranormal investigative techniques in the hope of experiencing some ghostly goings on. Contact us for more details.
What happens after I’ve booked my place?
You will receive an order confirmation email once you have successfully placed your order. This is your proof of purchase as we do not send tickets out for our events, instead we operate a Guest List system. On receiving your order you will be automatically added to our guest list. The week of your event, welcome information will be posted up on the “YOUR EVENT” page which will give you all the useful info about your ghost hunt.
Ghost Hunt Smethwick Baths
Join Haunted Evenings on our return Ghost Hunt Smethwick Baths event in Birmingham. Step inside this building and you’ll soon feel like you’re stepping back in time. With so many sections to go off and investigate and with so many reported incidents of a paranormal nature, Smethwick Baths really is worth a trip!. Join our friendly team as we return once more to find out who still haunts this location. Several accounts of paranormal activity have been reported at Smethwick Baths and we’re back to. This location is so large, it’s almost impossible to cover all areas in one night. This is one not to miss!
*Welcome Meeting with complimentary refreshments (Tea, Coffee, Soft Drinks)
*Walk round of the location with the lights on, pointing out places of interest.
*Complimentary light supper, a choice of soup & rolls / Hotdogs
*Guests will then be split into smaller groups to carry out small vigils
*Equipment Vigil. Guests will investigate an area using all the latest paranormal equipment. We will show you how to use all the devices, from thermal imaging cameras to listening devices. We will also see what we capture using voice and video recorders.
* Communication Boards. Guests will move on to another area and use techniques on the Ouija board, Yes|No boards. Equipment will also be available for guests to use during the session.
* Victorian Vigil. Guests will move on to another area and will have a go at using old and new techniques such as Table Tipping, Human Pendulums. We will also carry out EVP experiments, alongside these more traditional style investigations.
* Lone Vigils. Guests brave enough will be given time to re-visit areas of the location unaccompanied. Armed with walkie talkie contact with the team, guests can take any available equipment and conduct their own vigils.
*Group Vigil. Guests wanting to stay close to the team, will finish off the night carrying out a final vigil in the most active part of the location, using the technique that had the best response.
*Complimentary tea, coffee, soft drinks and snacks will be available throughout the event.