Ghost Hunts Alton Towers | Staffordshire
Ghost Hunts Alton Towers
Alton Towers is imposing enough just on the approach but wait ’til you get inside!, you’ll just simply walk around in ore of the place!. This really is a magnificent location and lends itself perfectly for a night to remember ghost hunting. Join Haunted Evenings at Alton Towers and really get to experience what it’s like to be a ghost hunter in one of the UK’s most fascinating haunted buildings!
History of Alton Towers
The site that the Alton Towers mansion stands has history dating back to 1000BC. The belief that this site is cursed was again emphasised in the 19th Century when the legend of the old oak tree began. The building you see today was the brainchild of Charles Talbot who began transforming the building during the early 1800′s, the 15th Earl of Shrewsbury. It is he who this curse centres around.
Paranormal Activity at Alton Towers
We mainly sensed one incredibly dominant energy here that seemed to roam the whole of the Towers, when we were last here, playing havoc with the equipment and communicating strongly through the Ouija Boards and Voice recorders. The Banqueting hall seemed to be particularly active and certainly had the guests on edge. The most amazing evidence collected was the amount of paranormal phenomenon picked up on photos taken by guests. It appears that the Gothic Towers are shrouded in strange mists .
What’s Included | Ghost Hunts Alton Towers events?
- Guided tour/access all areas to Alton Towers Building
- Jam packed night of ghost hunting using different techniques (see “What’s Included” tab below for full details)
- Unique experiments specific to the location.
- Full use of all the very latest paranormal equipment.
- Complimentary Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate and soft drinks
Event Dates Available…
Venue no longer available for hire
Event times | N/A
Arrival times | N/A
Check out all our current “live” events in the West Midlands area
Ghost Hunts Alton Towers
View Larger Map
If you join Haunted Evenings on a Ghost Hunt at Alton Towers, you will find yourself exploring this vast and very awesome location with all the very latest paranormal equipment. The team will guide you around this imposing location hosting a variety of ghost hunting vigils before any guests brave enough, get free time to conduct their own experiments. Find yourself using our thermal imaging cameras, or conducting experiments with our high tech trigger devices. For the more traditional amongst us, why not have a go at glass divination, dowsing rods, human pendulums or table tipping. Whatever floats your paranormal canoe, you’ll be guaranteed a night full of activities that will keep you gripped and wanting more!
Can’t wait for dates for our next Ghost Hunts Alton Towers Event? Check out our other ghost hunt events in the West Midlands or Why not book a private night here? We can arrange for you and your friends to investigate this amazing haunted location, use all our latest paranormal equipment and we’ll guide you through all the latest paranormal investigative techniques in the hope of experiencing some ghostly goings on. Contact us for more details.
*Welcome Meeting with complimentary refreshments (Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate & Soft Drinks on arrival)
*Walk round of the location with the lights on, pointing out places of interest.
*Guests will then be split into smaller groups to carry out small vigils
*Equipment Vigil. Guests will investigate an area using all the latest paranormal equipment. We will show you how to use all the devices, from thermal imaging cameras to listening devices. We will also see what we capture using voice and video recorders.
* Communication Boards. Guests will move on to another area and use techniques on the Ouija board, Yes|No boards. Paranormal Equipment will also be available for guests to use during the session.
* Victorian Vigil. Guests will move on to another area and will have a go at using old and new techniques such as Table Tipping, Human Pendulums. We will also carry out EVP experiments, alongside these more traditional style investigations.
* Lone Vigils. Guests brave enough will be given time to re-visit areas of the location unaccompanied. Armed with walkie talkie contact with the team, guests can take any available equipment and conduct their own vigils.
*Group Vigil. Guests wanting to stay close to the team, will finish off the night carrying out a final vigil in the most active part of the location, using the technique that had the best response.
*Complimentary tea, coffee,hot chocolate & soft drinks will be available throughout the event.
*Complimentary Buffet will be provided at this event.
You may also like…
Ghost Hunt West Midlands
Dudley Castle Ghost Hunts | nr Birmingham