Ghost Hunting Weekend Scotland| Edinburgh | Scottish Borders
£40.00 – £85.00
Ghost Hunt Scotland Weekend
Join Haunted Evenings on our Ghost Hunt Scotland Weekend as we investigate two of THE most haunted locations Scotland has to offer – The Dark Vaults at Niddry Street and Jedburgh Castle Jail & Museum. This listing is for both overnight Ghost Hunt events. Please checkout the Edinburgh Vaults listing or The Jedburgh Castle listing if you wish to join us on just one of the ghost hunt nights and for more information about the individual events.
Start your first night of this epic weekend at the famous Edinburgh Vaults. In 1985 the Edinburgh Vaults were excavated, revealing a labyrinth of vaulted rooms and dwelling spaces with a dark, claustrophobic and damp atmosphere. Many haunted experiences have occurred and visitors brave enough to enter The Vaults have left with scratches and scary experiences. Reports of nasty entities are common place after visiting Niddry Street. It is no surprise that the Edinburgh Vaults have become world famous for being one of the most haunted locations. If you fancy just booking on to The Vaults – Book Now!
On your second night, head to Jedburgh Castle which lies approximately 50 miles south of Edinburgh, located in the Borders region of Scotland. Now referred to as the”Jedburgh Castle Jail and Museum”, Jedburgh Castle Jail was built in the 1820’s on the site of the Royal Burgh’s medieval castle (which was destroyed in 1409 having once been the most important Border stronghold). The area later served as the site of the town gallows until the construction of the jail.
Inside the Jail walls, the prison is laid out as three detached two-storey rectangular blocks radiating from a central building – the jailor’s house. With access to the Jailor’ House and two of the former prison blocks, Haunted Evenings will guide you through an overnight investigation using all the very latest equipment, to establish who still lurks here after dark. With so much history attached to the land and to this A listed building, we believe you’ll be in for a frightfully good night!…. Jedburgh Castle – More Details
What’s Included on this Ghost Hunt Scotland Weekend?
- Overnight Ghost Hunt at Niddry Street Vaults, Edinburgh
- Overnight Ghost Hunt at Jedburgh Castle Jail & Museum
- Jam packed night of ghost hunting using different techniques (see “What’s Included” tab on each individual event for full details)
- Full use of all the latest paranormal equipment
- Complimentary Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate and soft drinks
- Complimentary light snacks
Event Dates Available…
Weekend – TBC
Overnight Accommodation not included.
Travel between locations is not included.
Price for booking the events separately
Weekend deal £85 per person for both events
Ghost Hunting Weekend Scotland
Fancy a ghost hunting weekend Scotland? Haunted Evenings host ghost hunt events throughout the year at some of Edinburgh’s and Scotland’s most notoriously haunted locations. Fancy an all night ghost hunting experience at The Vaults in Edinburgh? or a night further a field at Jedburgh Castle?. Whatever Ghost hunt you may be looking for, Haunted Evenings offer ghost hunts and weekend deals for all those interested in the paranormal who want that little bit more than just a ghost walk. This listing is for our Scotland Ghost Hunt Weekend, where you can enjoy a combined saving, or you can book on the individual events if you can’t make a full weekend of ghost hunting
*Walk round of the location with the lights on, pointing out places of interest.
*Guests will then be split into smaller groups to carry out small vigils
*Equipment Vigil. Guests will investigate an area using all the latest paranormal equipment. We will show you how to use all the devices, from thermal imaging cameras to listening devices. We will also see what we capture using voice and video recorders.
* Communication Boards. Guests will move on to another area and use techniques on the Ouija board, Yes|No boards. Equipment will also be available for guests to use during the session.
* Victorian Vigil. Guests will move on to another area and will have a go at using old and new techniques such as Table Tipping, Human Pendulums. We will also carry out EVP experiments, alongside these more traditional style investigations.
* Lone Vigils. Guests brave enough will be given time to re-visit areas of the location unaccompanied. Armed with walkie talkie contact with the team, guests can take any available equipment and conduct their own vigils.
*Group Vigil. Guests wanting to stay close to the team, will finish off the night carrying out a final vigil in the most active part of the location, using the technique that had the best response.
*Complimentary soft drinks and snacks will be available throughout the event.
You may also like…
Ghost Hunt Scotland
Ghost Hunt Mary Kings Close Edinburgh | Scotland
Ghost Hunt Scotland
The Vaults Ghost Hunt Niddry Street | Edinburgh | 9th November 2018
Ghost Hunt Scotland
Ghost Hunt Weekend Edinburgh | Scotland | Ghost Hunting Events