Ghost Hunt Skirrid Inn | Wales
Event Date | Friday 1st February 2019
Event Price | £59.00 per person
Deposit Option Available
Click here for booking options
Ghost Hunt Skirrid Inn
Haunted Evenings will be spending the night at this very sinister pub in Wales, the oldest in the Country and reportedly the most haunted, likely due to the fact that this Inn once doubled as a court house where over 150 people were sentenced and hanged from the premises! Numerous staff and visitors have experienced intense paranormal activity here, from the feeling of being approached by the ghostly presence of a former landlady who strikes without warning and causes unease, to audible groans and people feeling pains around their neck. EVP’s have often been captured here too, along with doors slamming of their own accord. Will you be able to brave this old coaching inn when the lights go out?!
GHOST HUNTING AT THE SKIRRID INN
You will have the opportunity to experience this historical location into the early hours, separated off in to small groups to investigate this infamous pub with it’s dark, chequered history. Upstairs, passed the hanging rope that is there as an eerie reminder of the Inn’s former function, are the Inn’s bedrooms to investigate (once the level used as the Judges room / courtroom / holding cell ). Downstairs in the bar areas, don’t take too much comfort from the cosy surroundings, it is here that former landlady “Fanny Price” has left people never wanting to return!.
Whatever the previous accounts may have been, discover for yourself just how haunted this location is by taking part in a variety of new and more traditional ghost hunting techniques. Guests will have full use of the latest equipment, an opportunity for the brave to carry out vigils unaccompanied and for the not so brave, a chance to try some group activities such as listening / voice recording (EVP) vigils, trigger object experiments, glass divination, table tipping and lockdown experiments. They’ll be something going on for all levels of interest. Take a walk on the dark side and join us at The Skirrid Inn…if you dare?!
What’s Included on this event?
- 2 course pre-set Supper (A choice of Battered Cod, Steak & Ale Pie or Vegetable Lasagne. Apple Pie or Choc Fudge Cake)
- Walk around with the lights on before the fun begins!
- Jam packed night of ghost hunting in all areas listed using different techniques (see “What’s Included” tab below for full details)
- Full use of all the latest paranormal equipment
- Experience our unique lock down experiment
- Fully insured event with first aider
Friday 1st February 2018
Event times | 8.00pm-03.00am
Arrival times | From 7.45pm
Ghost Hunt Skirrid Inn
What happens after I’ve booked my place?
You will receive an order confirmation email once you have successfully placed your order. This is your proof of purchase as we do not send tickets out for our events, instead we operate a Guest List system. On receiving your order you will be automatically added to our guest list. Closer to your event date, you’ll be able to access all welcome information about your event from the “YOUR EVENT” tab from the main menu. This will give you all the information you will need for your night to come, including check in procedures, where to park, when to arrive and what to bring/wear. If your event is a few weeks away, please keep checking the Your Event tab closer to your event date. Most general information,( google map, arrival times) can be found on the product listing in the meantime.
Check out all our current “live” events in the East Midlands area
Give us a like and tell us you’re “Going” to this event for a Facebook reminder of when your event is coming up! Click on the Facebook button to follow us!
Location / Map
The Skirrid Mountain Inn
*2 course pre-set Supper included
*Walk round of the location with the lights on, pointing out places of interest.
*Guests will then be split into smaller groups to carry out small vigils
*Equipment Vigil. Guests will investigate an area using all the latest paranormal equipment. We will show you how to use all the devices, from thermal imaging cameras to listening devices. We will also see what we capture using voice and video recorders.
* Communication Boards. Guests will move on to another area and use techniques on the Ouija board, Yes|No boards. Equipment will also be available for guests to use during the session.
* Victorian Vigil. Guests will move on to another area and will have a go at using old and new techniques such as Table Tipping, Human Pendulums. We will also carry out EVP experiments, alongside these more traditional style investigations.
* Lone Vigils. Guests brave enough will be given time to re-visit areas of the location unaccompanied. Armed with walkie talkie contact with the team, guests can take any available equipment and conduct their own vigils.
*Group Vigil. Guests wanting to stay close to the team, will finish off the night carrying out a final vigil in the most active part of the location, using the technique that had the best response.
*Complimentary tea, coffee, soft drinks and snacks will be available throughout the event.
You may also like…
Ghost Hunt Wales
Ghost Hunt Margam Castle | Wales | Saturday 6th October 2018