Ghost Hunt Ryecroft Hall | Ghost Hunt Manchester
Event Date | Friday 8th November 2019
Event Price | £45.00 per person
Deposit Option Available
Click here for booking options
Ryecroft Hall Manchester Ghost Hunt Events
Join Haunted Evenings as we investigate this grand Victorian building in Manchester. This former private residence served time as a War Hospital during World War I. Ghostly shadows have been sighted at Ryecroft Hall along with the eerie sound of disembodied voices, some have also reported poltegiest activity….. Dare to join the team for an intense overnight investigation at one of Manchester’s finest paranormal hotspots?!
History of Ryecroft Hall
Built in 1849 on land once owned by the Earl of Stamford, this former private home was first occupied by the very successful cotton mill owner Mr James Buckley. This wealthy Victorian family lived in this stunning wooden panelled home until 1885 when Buckley past on the house to his Nephew Austin Hopkinson. It was Hopkinson, who, after allowing the Hall to be used as a voluntary hospital during WW1, passed the estate on to the people of Audenshaw in 1922, where it has been Council controlled ever since.
Haunted Ryecroft Hall
Rumoured by the local community as being highly haunted, Ryecroft Hall appears to have it’s fair share of haunted experiences. Many ghostly apparitions have been sighted by visitors and staff and not all in one area, it seems Ryecroft Hall is rife with sightings from a young girl who was believed to have met her untimely death on the stairs, to soldiers and nurses sensed in the building and surrounding grounds. Your overnight ghost hunt at Ryecroft Hall will see you heading off in small groups in all directions using an array of different techniques in order to establish who still haunts here. What will you experience overnight in one of Manchester’s most haunted buildings?!
What’s Included? | Ghost Hunt Ryecroft Hall
- Access to all available areas of Ryecroft Hall (banquet room, lounge, conference room, ballroom, corridors & stairwell)
- Orientation walk around before the fun begins!
- Jam packed night of ghost hunting in all areas listed using different techniques (see “What’s Included” tab below for full details)
- Full use of all the latest paranormal equipment
- Lock down experiments for the brave!
- Complimentary Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate and soft drinks
- Complimentary light snacks
Friday 8th November 2019
Event times | 9.00pm-02.00am
Arrival times | From 8.50pm
TERMS & CONDITIONS – SUMMARY
*Guests must be 18+ (please contact for 16+)
*Deposits are strictly non-refundable / non-transferable
*Remaining balances refundable up until 4 weeks before
*No alcohol / illegal substances allowed prior to or during the event
*Guests must bring a torch and wear sensible shoes
*Some parts of the location may not be suitable for people with mobility difficulties
YOU WILL BE ASKED TO AGREE TO OUR FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS BEFORE BOOKING
What happens after I’ve booked my place?
You will receive an order confirmation email once you have successfully placed your order. This is your proof of purchase as we do not send tickets out for our events, instead we operate a Guest List system. On receiving your order you will be automatically added to our guest list. Closer to your event date, you’ll be able to access all welcome information about your event from the “YOUR EVENT” tab from the main menu. This will give you all the information you will need for your night to come, including check in procedures, where to park, when to arrive and what to bring/wear. These details will likely not be available until the week of your event and could be added as late as 48 hours before. If your event is a few weeks away, please keep checking the Your Event tab closer to your event date. Most general information,( google map, arrival times) can be found on the product listing in the meantime.
Check out our current “live” events in the North West Region
Give us a like and tell us you’re “Going” to this event for a Facebook reminder of when your event is coming up! Click on the Facebook button to follow us!
*Walk round of the location with the lights on, pointing out places of interest.
*Guests will then be split into smaller groups to carry out small vigils
*Equipment Vigil. Guests will investigate an area using all the latest paranormal equipment. We will show you how to use all the devices, from thermal imaging cameras to listening devices. We will also see what we capture using voice and video recorders.
* Communication Boards. Guests will move on to another area and use techniques on the Ouija board, Yes|No boards. Equipment will also be available for guests to use during the session.
* Victorian Vigil. Guests will move on to another area and will have a go at using old and new techniques such as Table Tipping, Human Pendulums. We will also carry out EVP experiments, alongside these more traditional style investigations.
* Lone Vigils. Guests brave enough will be given time to re-visit areas of the location unaccompanied. Armed with walkie talkie contact with the team, guests can take any available equipment and conduct their own vigils.
*Group Vigil. Guests wanting to stay close to the team, will finish off the night carrying out a final vigil in the most active part of the location, using the technique that had the best response.
*Tea, coffee, soft drinks and snacks will be available throughout the event to purchase direct from Ordsall Hall.
You may also like…
Ghost Hunt Manchester
Ghost Hunts Ordsall Hall Manchester | Ghost Hunt Salford