Ghost Hunt Morecambe Winter Gardens | Lancashire
Ghost Hunt Morecambe Winter Gardens
Haunted Evenings will be spending a weekend up in Lancashire and will be kick-starting the haunted weekend at the stunning Morecambe Winter Gardens. The team will be guiding you around this magnificent building after dark, covering every corner in the quest to capture paranormal evidence. We’ll be conducting old style experiments as well as providing you with a heap load of paranormal kit (if that’s your thing) and together, we will be getting to the bottom of what ghosts and all things weird still lurk here. Are you ready for a ghost hunting experiencing like no other? Whether you’ve never been on a ghost hunt before or you’re an old veteran, the team will welcome you on this night out at Morecambe Winter Garden
Paranormal Activity at the Winter Gardens
This stunning theatre is said to be rife with hauntings. Many who have investigated here have reported both good and bad spirits particularly on the stage area. Ghostly voices have been heard underneath the stage as well as reports of dark shadows and people have often sensed being pushed on the staircase. With the lights out, this old place takes on a foreboding atmosphere, what will you experience on your Haunted Evening?!
History of Morecambe Winter Gardens
Built originally as the “Victorian Pavilion Theatre” in 1897, the building became Grade II listed in 1977 when it closed it’s doors to the public that same year. The Victorian Pavilion Theatre was part of the Morecambe Winter Gardens complex which included a ballroom, swimming baths and a bar. Sadly, declining profits led to the complex closing and the ballroom building was demolished (in 1982).
In 2008, Morecambe Winter Gardens became listed (as part of the Morecambe Conversation Area) as one of the areas most significant features, however the local council lost out to a grant to regenerate the attraction so restoration is entirely funded by the Morecambe Winter Gardens Preservation Trust, meaning much of the building is still in a tender state of repair.
What’s Included on this event? Ghost Hunt Morecambe Winter Gardens
- Guided tour/access all areas to Morecambe Winter Gardens
- Jam packed night of ghost hunting using different techniques (see “What’s Included” tab below for full details)
- Full use of all the latest paranormal equipment
- For the brave, a chance to go it alone!
- Complimentary Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate and soft drinks
- Complimentary light snacks
Event Dates Available…
Event times | 9.00pm -3.00am
Arrival times | From 8.45pm
What happens after I’ve booked my place?
You will receive a confirmation email once you have successfully placed your order. This is your ticket as we do not send tickets out for our events, instead we operate a Guest List system. The week of your event we will list the welcome information up on the “YOUR EVENT” page. This will tell you all you need to know about your haunted evening, where best to park, what time to arrive and what to bring with you.
Ghost Hunt Morecambe Winter Gardens
*Welcome Meeting with complimentary refreshments (Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate & Soft Drinks on arrival)
*Walk round of the location with the lights on, pointing out places of interest.
*Guests will then be split into smaller groups to carry out small vigils
*Equipment Vigil. Guests will investigate an area using all the latest paranormal equipment. We will show you how to use all the devices, from thermal imaging cameras to listening devices. We will also see what we capture using voice and video recorders.
* Communication Boards. Guests will move on to another area and use techniques on the Ouija board, Yes|No boards. Paranormal Equipment will also be available for guests to use during the session.
* Victorian Vigil. Guests will move on to another area and will have a go at using old and new techniques such as Table Tipping, Human Pendulums. We will also carry out EVP experiments, alongside these more traditional style investigations.
* Lone Vigils. Guests brave enough will be given time to re-visit areas of the location unaccompanied. Armed with walkie talkie contact with the team, guests can take any available equipment and conduct their own vigils.
*Group Vigil. Guests wanting to stay close to the team, will finish off the night carrying out a final vigil in the most active part of the location, using the technique that had the best response.
*Complimentary tea, coffee,hot chocolate & soft drinks will be available throughout the event.
You may also like…
Ghost Hunt Lancashire
Halloween Ghost Hunt Park Hotel Morecambe | Saturday 28th October 2017