Ghost Hunt Mary Kings Close Edinburgh | Scotland
Event Date | 10th November 2018
Event Price | £59.00 per person
Deposit Option Available
Ghost Hunt Mary King’s Close
Step down underground to the Close that time forgot and experience hours of pure ghost hunting with Haunted Evenings. The team will split you off into small groups to conduct experiments using their extensive paranormal equipment. Spend time in the Old Victorian House or take part in our unique trigger object vigil near Annie’s room, a dwelling believed to be sadly haunted by an abandoned child who is thought to have died from the plague. If you know anything about this location, you’ll know that this is one unique place and as it’s rarely investigated, an opportunity not to be missed!
The Real Mary Kings Close
The Real Mary Kings Close, now a museum, is buried deep beneath Edinburgh’s Royal Mile. Hidden streets that remain frozen in the 17th Century. The Street (or Close) is literally under buildings in the old town and contains cobbled streets, rooms and vaults. Street lamps, mannequins make this a location you will never forget!
Edinburgh’s Haunted Museum
The close has had a reputation for hauntings since at least the 17th century, shrouded in myths and legends regarding unexplained happenings . Not many people have the “pleasure” of entering the Close overnight and the Close is rarely investigated.
What’s Included on this event? Ghost Hunt Mary Kings Close
- Guided tour/access all areas to Mary Kings Close
- Jam packed night of ghost hunting using different techniques (see “What’s Included” tab below for full details)
- Full use of all the latest paranormal equipment
- Complimentary drinks & snacks provided
2018 Event Dates Available…
Saturday 10th November 2018
Event times | 10.45 – 3.30am
Arrival times | From 10.30pm
What happens after I’ve booked my place?
You will receive an order confirmation email once you have successfully placed your order. This is your proof of purchase as we do not send tickets out for our events, instead we operate a Guest List system. On receiving your order you will be automatically added to our guest list. If choosing to place down a deposit, please ensure you pay your remaining balances in no later than 4 weeks prior to the event (19th October 2016). The week of your event you will receive your welcome email which gives you all the useful info about your ghost hunt. Please check your promotion / spam folder as emails often hide themselves in there!
Travelling some distance or fancy making a weekend of ghost hunting? Why not combine this event with our Niddry Street Vaults event and save!…
Not found what you’re looking for? Check out all our ghost hunts events in Scotland.
Ghost Hunt Mary Kings Close | Edinburgh
*Walk round of the location with the lights on, pointing out places of interest.
*Guests will then be split into smaller groups to carry out small vigils
*Equipment Vigil. Guests will investigate an area using all the latest paranormal equipment. We will show you how to use all the devices, from thermal imaging cameras to listening devices. We will also see what we capture using voice and video recorders.
* Communication Boards. Guests will move on to another area and use techniques on the Ouija board, Yes|No boards. Equipment will also be available for guests to use during the session.
* Victorian Vigil. Guests will move on to another area and will have a go at using old and new techniques such as Table Tipping, Human Pendulums. We will also carry out EVP experiments, alongside these more traditional style investigations.
* Lone Vigils. Guests brave enough will be given time to re-visit areas of the location unaccompanied. Armed with walkie talkie contact with the team, guests can take any available equipment and conduct their own vigils.
*Group Vigil. Guests wanting to stay close to the team, will finish off the night carrying out a final vigil in the most active part of the location, using the technique that had the best response.
*Complimentary soft drinks and snacks will be available throughout the event.
You may also like…
Ghost Hunt Scotland
Ghost Hunt Weekend Edinburgh | Scotland | Ghost Hunting Events
Ghost Hunt Scotland
The Vaults Ghost Hunt Niddry Street | Edinburgh | 9th November 2018