Ghost Hunt Knottingley Town Hall | Wakefield | West Yorkshire
Ghost Hunt Knottingley Town Hall
Knottingley Town Hall is reported to be rife with ghostly accounts and this may well be due to the fact that not only does this Town Hall have it’s own history but it has been built on the site of a Medieval Monastery. Opened in 1865, Knottingley Town Hall has bore witness to tragedies and fatal accidents. Several accounts of strong paranormal phenomenon have been reported here, sightings as well as unexplained whistles and disembodied voices. Others have accounted for the place having poltergeist activity, the stairs and cellars appear to have heightened activity
Paranormal Activity at Knottingley Town Hall
History of Knottingley Town Hall
Stanley Tools Factory, located in the heart of Sheffield’s Centre, began life in the mid 1800’s as the Industry Works owned by James A. Chapman. In 1937, Stanley Tools took over the site until it’s closure in 2008 when the factory merged with the Hellaby site and Ecclesfield site, meaning the Sheffield site was left deserted. The factory, which consists of a four storey building and a separate 2 storey office block, stands eerily empty and in a state of dilapidation. This former Stanley Tools Factory site’s future looks set to being redeveloped into flats and houses. Time is therefore limited if you wish to explore and join in on a ghost hunting investigation at this very unique site.
What’s Included | Stanley Tools Factory Ghost Hunt
- Guided tour/access all areas at The Stanley Tools Factory
- Jam packed night of ghost hunting using different techniques (see “What’s Included” tab below for full details of the types of experiments)
- Full use of all the latest paranormal equipment
- Experience our unique 2015 lock down experiment
- Complimentary Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate and soft drinks
- Complimentary light snacks
Event Dates Available…
To be announced!!
Event times | 9.00pm-03.00am
Arrival times | From 8.30pm
Check out our current “live” events in the Yorkshire area
What happens after I’ve booked my place?
You will receive an order confirmation email once you have successfully placed your order. This is your proof of purchase as we do not send tickets out for our events, instead we operate a Guest List system. On receiving your order you will be automatically added to our guest list. If choosing to place down a deposit, please ensure you pay your remaining balances in no later than 4 weeks prior to the event. 1-5 weeks before the event you will receive your welcome email which gives you all the useful info about your ghost hunt. Please check your promotion / spam folder as emails often hide themselves in there!
Ghost Hunt Knottingley Town Hall
Knottingley Town Hall
What to expect on the Haunted Evenings Ghost Hunt Knottingley Town Hall?
Starting with a warm welcome and quick briefings on your Haunted Evening to come, guests will have a chance to have a walkabout at Knottingley Town Hall to get a feel for the place before the lights go out!
Organised by the team, guests will then be placed into smaller groups to go off into separate areas to conduct an array of experiments and vigils to suit all levels of interest (no experience needed).
The Haunted Evenings team uses all the latest paranormal investigation equipment as listed on the equipment page and encourage all guests to have a go at using as much of the gadgets as they wish. The team aim to conduct unique experiments with a “think outside the box” attitude, making the night at Stanley Tools unique to the location, with specific trigger objects and some special twists on more traditional methods for those braver guests!.
Haunted Evenings also aim to collect EVP evidence (Electronic Voice Phenomenon) using rare equipment which works at a lower frequency and can record voices unheard by the human ear. The team will also be setting up experiments in some of the rooms in the hope of catching paranormal activity which will be re-visited before the end of the evening.
* Welcome briefing with a Walk round of the location with the lights on, pointing out places of interest.
*Guests will then be split into smaller groups to carry out small vigils
*Equipment Vigil. Guests will investigate an area using all the latest paranormal equipment. We will show you how to use all the devices, from thermal imaging cameras to listening devices. We will also see what we capture using voice and video recorders.
* Communication Boards. Guests will move on to another area and use techniques on the Ouija board, Yes|No boards. Equipment will also be available for guests to use during the session.
* Victorian Vigil. Guests will move on to another area and will have a go at using old and new techniques such as Table Tipping, Human Pendulums. We will also carry out EVP experiments, alongside these more traditional style investigations.
* Lone Vigils. Guests brave enough will be given time to re-visit areas of the location unaccompanied. Armed with walkie talkie contact with the team, guests can take any available equipment and conduct their own vigils.
*Group Vigil. Guests wanting to stay close to the team, will finish off the night carrying out a final vigil in the most active part of the location, using the technique that had the best response.
You may also like…
Ghost Hunt Yorkshire
Armley Mills Ghost Hunt Leeds | Saturday 17th March 2018
Ghost Hunt Yorkshire
Ghost Hunt Thackray Museum | Leeds | Saturday 3rd February 2018