Ghost Hunt Knottingley Town Hall | Wakefield | West Yorkshire
Ghost Hunt Knottingley Town Hall
Event Date | Saturday 27th April 2019
Event Price | £35.00 per person
Deposit Option Available
Click here for booking options
Knottingley Town Hall is reported to be rife with ghostly accounts and this may well be due to the fact that not only does this Town Hall have it’s own history but it has been built on the site of a Medieval Monastery. Opened in 1865, Knottingley Town Hall has bore witness to tragedies and fatal accidents. Several accounts of strong paranormal phenomenon have been reported here; unusual sightings as well as unexplained whistles and disembodied voices. Others have accounted for the place having poltergeist activity, the stairs and cellars appear to have heightened activity. What will you experience on your Haunted Evening?!….
Split down into smaller (more vulnerable) groups, you will have access to all available areas at Knottingley Town Hall to see what you can experience after-dark. The team will be planning an array of experiments, from traditional vigils with a twist, to using all the very latest equipment. Whether you are a seasoned ghost hunter or this is your first time, they’ll be something for everyone, even the chance for the brave to “go it alone”!…
What’s Included | Ghost Hunt Knottingley Town Hall
- Guided tour/access all available areas at Knottingley Town Hall
- Jam packed night of ghost hunting using different techniques (see “What’s Included” tab below for full details of the types of experiments)
- Full use of all the latest paranormal equipment
- Opportunity to go it alone! (lone vigil)
- Complimentary Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate and soft drinks
- Complimentary light snacks
Event Dates Available…
Saturday 27th April 2019
Event times | 9.00pm-03.00am
Arrival times | From 8.30pm
TERMS & CONDITIONS – SUMMARY
*Guests must be 18+ (please contact for 16+)
*Deposits are strictly non-refundable / non-transferable
*Remaining balances refundable up until 4 weeks before
*No alcohol / illegal substances allowed prior to or during the event
*Guests must bring a torch and wear sensible shoes
*Some parts of the location may not be suitable for people with mobility difficulties
YOU WILL BE ASKED TO READ AND AGREE TO OUR FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS BEFORE BOOKING
Check out our current “live” events in the Yorkshire area
What happens after I’ve booked my place?
You will receive an order confirmation email once you have successfully placed your order. This is your proof of purchase as we do not send tickets out for our events, instead we operate a Guest List system. On receiving your order you will be automatically added to our guest list. If choosing to place down a deposit, please ensure you pay your remaining balances in no later than 4 weeks prior to the event (30th March 2019). Approximately 1 week prior to the event, welcome information will be posted up on the “YOUR EVENT” section of the website, although this could be as late as 48 hours before.
Give us a like and tell us you’re “Going” to this event for a Facebook reminder of when your event is coming up! Click on the Facebook button to follow us!
Location / Map
Knottingley Town Hall Community Centre
Hilltop, Headlands Ln, Knottingley WF11 9DG
* Welcome briefing with a Walk round of the location with the lights on, pointing out places of interest.
*Guests will then be split into smaller groups to carry out small vigils
*Equipment Vigil. Guests will investigate an area using all the latest paranormal equipment. We will show you how to use all the devices, from thermal imaging cameras to listening devices. We will also see what we capture using voice and video recorders.
* Communication Boards. Guests will move on to another area and use techniques on the Ouija board, Yes|No boards. Equipment will also be available for guests to use during the session.
* Victorian Vigil. Guests will move on to another area and will have a go at using old and new techniques such as Table Tipping, Human Pendulums. We will also carry out EVP experiments, alongside these more traditional style investigations.
* Lone Vigils. Guests brave enough will be given time to re-visit areas of the location unaccompanied. Armed with walkie talkie contact with the team, guests can take any available equipment and conduct their own vigils.
*Group Vigil. Guests wanting to stay close to the team, will finish off the night carrying out a final vigil in the most active part of the location, using the technique that had the best response.
You may also like…
Ghost Hunt South Yorkshire
Sheffield Fire Museum Ghost Hunts | National Emergency Services Museum | Yorkshire