Ghost Hunt Guys Cliffe House | Warwickshire | Friday 21st October 2016
£15.00 – £49.00
Ghost Hunt Guys Cliffe House, Warwickshire
Join Haunted Evenings at the magnificent Guys Cliffe House and you could soon find yourself investigating the undercroft, the old cavern, stables complete with stone coffin, the wine cellar and tunnels, old chapel and servants quarters underneath the House ruins. Haunted Evenings will be putting you through your paces and getting you involved with all sorts of treats at this eerie gothic Mansion! Take part in a lone vigil experiment or, if that actually sounds a little too scary, join in on group activities that will get your paranormal juices flowing! A safe and fun night awaits you, as you enter one of the quirkiest haunted houses around!
History of Guys Cliffe House
Once a Country Mansion surrounded by wealth and opulence, this Georgian style house has fallen on hard times and now sits partially ruined. Guys Cliffe has been used as a Red Cross Hospital during World War I and during World War II was used as a Boys Home. Guys Cliffe was broken up and sold in 1947. The new owners at that time planned to convert the Mansion into a hotel but instead the mansion fell into disrepair. in 1966 the roof had fallen in. It’s fate was further sealed when a fire broke out in 1992 during the filming of The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes.
Haunted Guys Cliffe House
It’s little wonder with such a turbulent and historic past that Guys Cliffe House has gained a reputation for being haunted. Many people have reported paranormal activity here. From footsteps in the corridors, mists and poltergiest activities and full ghost apparitions. With the lights out, this location is an uncomfortable place to be! Guys Cliffe House has gained a haunted status well deserving of a place on the UK’s Most Haunted List!
What’s Included on this event?
- History Talk
- Guided tour/access all areas at Guys Cliffe House
- Jam packed night of ghost hunting using different techniques (see “What’s Included” tab below for full details)
- Full use of all the latest paranormal equipment
- Brave enough? Ask to take part in our lock down experiment!
- Complimentary Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate and soft drinks
- Complimentary light snacks
Event Date Available…
Friday 21st October 2016
Event times | 9.00pm -4.00am
Arrival times | From 8.30pm
Damn! Can’t make this date? How’s about joining us on our next event in the area?…
Not found what you’re looking for? Check out all our ghost hunts events in the West Midlands.
Haunted Evenings have already investigated this location (October 2015) but plan to re-visit the location very soon so please contact us if you are interested in attending our next ghost hunt at Guys Cliffe House
What happens after I’ve booked my place?
You will receive a confirmation email once you have successfully placed your order. This is your ticket as we do not send tickets out for our events, instead we operate a Guest List system. The week of your event you will receive your welcome email which gives you all the useful info about your ghost hunt. Please check your promotion / spam folder as emails often hide themselves in there!
Ghost Hunt Guys Cliffe House Event
*Welcome Meeting with complimentary refreshments (Tea, Coffee, Soft Drinks)
*Walk round of the location with the lights on, pointing out places of interest.
*Guests will then be split into smaller groups to carry out small vigils
*Equipment Vigil. Guests will investigate an area using all the latest paranormal equipment. We will show you how to use all the devices, from thermal imaging cameras to listening devices. We will also see what we capture using voice and video recorders.
* Communication Boards. Guests will move on to another area and use techniques on the Ouija board, Yes|No boards. Equipment will also be available for guests to use during the session.
* Victorian Vigil. Guests will move on to another area and will have a go at using old and new techniques such as Table Tipping, Human Pendulums. We will also carry out EVP experiments, alongside these more traditional style investigations.
* Lone Vigils. Guests brave enough will be given time to re-visit areas of the location unaccompanied. Guests can take any available equipment and conduct their own vigils.
*Complimentary tea, coffee, soft drinks and snacks will be available throughout the event.
You may also like…
Ghost Hunt West Midlands
Dudley Castle Ghost Hunt | Birmingham | Saturday 22nd October 2016
Ghost Hunt West Midlands
Ghost Hunt Guys Cliffe House | Warwickshire