Ghost Hunt Gresley Old Hall | Light Supper included | 24th November 2017
Ghost Hunt Gresley Old Hall | Derby
Haunted Evenings, the first ever ghost hunting company to offer public ghost hunt events at the incredibly eerie Gresley Old Hall, are excited to announce that we are back once again to show budding ghost hunters, what really does happen here in this haunted building!
History of Gresley Old Hall
Gresley Old Hall, a 17th Century Grade II listed building, situated near Swadlincote, was built on the site of a Priory (Old Gresley Priory 1135-1140). Built in 1734, it replaced the original hall built in 1556!. With the land holding so much history and the current Gresley Old Hall having an intriguing past all of its own, there is little question that this makes for a gem of a spooky location. The middle floor has 6 back to bare bones rooms to investigate, the eerie atmosphere here is amazing. With haunted activity captured in every room… The attic is the place to be if you fancy the challenge of a lone vigil?!
Paranormal Activity at Gresley Hall
We’ve experienced plenty of paranormal activity here from strong EVP’s, action on the Ouija board and footsteps heard on the landing going upstairs to the attic. One guest about jumped out of her skin when something shouted in her ear through the amplified DVR device! Every room seems to have captured evidence and the attic definitely seems to be the place to try out experiments. Not only have we experienced strange happenings using traditional techniques, our extensive equipment seems to be triggered here. Why not have a go at using all the latest equipment and test your bravery by wandering off with the kit and sensing first hand, just what ghost hunting in a haunted location really feels like?!
What’s Included on this event?
- Free Light Supper (Soup & Fresh Rolls / Hotdogs)
- Complimentary Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate and soft drinks
- Guided tour/access all areas to Gresley Old Hall
- Kit Vigil – A chance to get hands-on with all the very latest paranormal equipment
- Traditional Vigil – Try your hand at our dowsing rod experiment or take part in a human pendulum. They’ll also be the option to try the Ouija board and table tipping
- Trigger Vigil – Sit tight and be surrounded by trigger objects and gadgets to see what can be captured up in the Attic!
Friday 24th November 2017
Event times | 7.00pm-Midnight
Arrival times | From 6.45pm
Damn! Can’t make this date?…check out our other ghost hunt events in Derbyshire….
Ghost Hunt Gresley Old Hall
*Welcome Meeting with complimentary refreshments (Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate & Soft Drinks on arrival)
*Walk round of the location with the lights on, pointing out places of interest.
*Guests will then be split into smaller groups to carry out small vigils
*Equipment Vigil. Guests will investigate an area using all the latest paranormal equipment. We will show you how to use all the devices, from thermal imaging cameras to listening devices. We will also see what we capture using voice and video recorders.
* Communication Boards. Guests will move on to another area and use techniques on the Ouija board, Yes|No boards. Paranormal Equipment will also be available for guests to use during the session.
* Victorian Vigil. Guests will move on to another area and will have a go at using old and new techniques such as Table Tipping, Human Pendulums. We will also carry out EVP experiments, alongside these more traditional style investigations.
* Lone Vigils. Guests brave enough will be given time to re-visit areas of the location unaccompanied. Armed with walkie talkie contact with the team, guests can take any available equipment and conduct their own vigils.
*Group Vigil. Guests wanting to stay close to the team, will finish off the night carrying out a final vigil in the most active part of the location, using the technique that had the best response.
*Complimentary tea, coffee,hot chocolate & soft drinks will be available throughout the event.
*Complimentary Light Supper will be provided at this event. (Soup & Rolls and Hotdogs)
GRESLEY OLD HALL GUEST TESTIMONIALS
“Was a great night thank u x” R.Chamberlain 13.05.17 Source:Facebook
“Really enjoyed it! Thank you so much ” D.Dingley 13.05.17 Source:Facebook
“Great night! Well definitely be back ” C.Gretton 13.05.17 Source:Facebook
“Really enjoyed meeting you all. Some good activity too.x” S.Goadby 13.05.17 Source:Facebook
“Thanks for a great night! I thought it was run very professionally I would definitely recommend thanks guys ” D.Chamberlain 14.05.17 Source:Facebook
“My first ghost hunt and it won’t be my last. Fascinating and amazing night. Thank you ” R.Fuller 13.05.17 Source:Facebook
“Lost my ghost hunting virginity tonight! Haha Had an awesome night at gresley old hall. Thank you all. Really enjoyed it ☺? and the buffet was spot on” D.Holmes 09.04.16 Source:Facebook
“Thanks to the team for a fantastic night at Gresley old hall what a lively night with plenty of activity some of which was quite personal. See you soon guys” M.Kenney 09.05.15 Source:Facebook
“Great night at Old Gresley Hall. Great food and some great activity. Looking forward to the next one” David Thorp 04.04.15 Source:Facebook