Buffet & Ghost Hunt Carnfield Hall | Derby
£20.00 – £55.00
Ghost Hunt Carnfield Hall | Derbyshire
Join Haunted Evenings as we investigate the incredibly eerie Carnfield Hall in Derbyshire. Explore this privately owned family home and you could soon find yourself feeling spooked in the attic with the coffin (yes they have a coffin in their attic!), or carrying out experiments in the Funeral Bedroom, where it’s believed a murder of a boy took place by his father. Carnfield Hall is one of Haunted Evenings favourite haunted locations and we are privileged to have overnight access to this family home for an overnight Ghost Hunt & Buffet!.
About Carnfield Hall
Carnfield Hall, as featured on “Great British Ghosts” TV programme presented by Michaela Strachan, featuring Richard Felix, is a Grade II listed country House located in Derbyshire. Its current owners, who moved in as complete skeptics about anything paranormal, are now firm believers in all things that go bump in the night!
Paranormal Activity at Carnfield Hall
To mention just a few of the paranormal activity at Carnfield Hall, a harpsichord has been heard playing when there isnt one in the building and voices have been heard when no-one has been there! Could this be the night to capture EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomenon)? Only way to find out is to join us on the this frightful night!
What’s Included | Ghost Hunt Carnfield Hall
- Complimentary Buffet
- Guided tour/access all areas of Carnfield Hall
- Jam packed night of ghost hunting using different techniques (see “What’s Included” tab below for full details)
- Full use of all the latest paranormal equipment
- Take part in our brave testing lock down experiment!
- Complimentary Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate and soft drinks
- Complimentary light snacks
Event Dates Available…
Event times | 9.00pm -3.00am
Arrival times | From 8.30pm
Damn! You’ve just missed our recent event at Carnfield hall! (Oct ’15)…Never mind! How’s about joining us on our next event in the area?…
Not found what you’re looking for? Check out all our ghost hunts events in the East Midlands.
Haunted Evenings have already investigated this location (October 2015) but plan to re-visit the location very soon so please contact us if you are interested in attending our next ghost hunt at Carnfield Hall
Buffet & Ghost Hunt Carnfield Hall Event
*Welcome Meeting with complimentary refreshments (Tea, Coffee, Soft Drinks)
*History talk with Richard Felix
*Walk round of the location with the lights on, pointing out places of interest.
*Guests will then be split into smaller groups to carry out small vigils. All guests will spend time carrying out vigils with Richard Felix from TV’s Most Haunted
*Equipment Vigil. Guests will investigate an area using all the latest paranormal equipment. We will show you how to use all the devices, from thermal imaging cameras to listening devices. We will also see what we capture using voice and video recorders.
* Communication Boards. Guests will move on to another area and use techniques on the Ouija board, Yes|No boards. Equipment will also be available for guests to use during the session.
* Victorian Vigil. Guests will move on to another area and will have a go at using old and new techniques such as Table Tipping, Human Pendulums. We will also carry out EVP experiments, alongside these more traditional style investigations.
* Lone Vigils. Guests brave enough will be given time to re-visit areas of the location unaccompanied. Armed with walkie talkie contact with the team, guests can take any available equipment and conduct their own vigils.
*Group Vigil. Guests wanting to stay close to the team, will finish off the night carrying out a final vigil in the most active part of the location, using the technique that had the best response.
*Complimentary tea, coffee, soft drinks and snacks will be available throughout the event.