Ghost Hunt Carnfield Hall | Derby
Ghost Hunt Carnfield Hall | Derbyshire
Join Haunted Evenings as we investigate the incredibly eerie Carnfield Hall in Derbyshire. Explore this privately owned family home and you could soon find yourself feeling spooked in the attic with the coffin (yes they have a coffin in their attic!), or carrying out experiments in the Funeral Bedroom, where it’s believed a murder of a boy took place by his father. Carnfield Hall is one of Haunted Evenings favourite haunted locations and we are privileged to have overnight access to this family home for an overnight Ghost Hunt & Buffet!.
About Carnfield Hall
Carnfield Hall, as featured on “Great British Ghosts” TV programme presented by Michaela Strachan, featuring Richard Felix, is a Grade II listed country House located in Derbyshire. Its current owners, who moved in as complete skeptics about anything paranormal, are now firm believers in all things that go bump in the night!
Paranormal Activity at Carnfield Hall
To mention just a few of the paranormal activity at Carnfield Hall, a harpsichord has been heard playing when there isnt one in the building and voices have been heard when no-one has been there! Could this be the night to capture EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomenon)? Only way to find out is to join us on the this frightful night!
What’s Included | Ghost Hunt Carnfield Hall
- Brief Orientation tour/access all areas of Carnfield Hall
- Jam packed night of ghost hunting using different techniques (see “What’s Included” tab below for full details)
- Full use of all the latest paranormal equipment
- Take part in our brave testing lock down experiment!
- Complimentary Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate and soft drinks
- Complimentary light snacks
- Fully Insured with First Aid Cover
Event Dates Available…
Event times | 9.00pm -3.00am
Arrival times | From 8.30pm
What happens after I’ve booked my place?
You will receive an order confirmation email once you have successfully placed your order. This is your proof of purchase as we do not send tickets out for our events, instead we operate a Guest List system. On receiving your order you will be automatically added to our guest list. Closer to your event date, you’ll be able to access all welcome information about your event from the “YOUR EVENT” tab from the main menu. This will give you all the information you will need for your night to come, including check in procedures, where to park, when to arrive and what to bring/wear. These details will likely not be available until the week of your event and could be added as late as 48 hours before. If your event is a few weeks away, please keep checking the Your Event tab closer to your event date. Most general information,( google map, arrival times) can be found on the product listing in the meantime.
Check out all our current “live” events in the East Midlands area
Ghost Hunt Carnfield Hall Event
*Welcome Meeting with complimentary refreshments (Tea, Coffee, Soft Drinks)
*History talk with Richard Felix
*Walk round of the location with the lights on, pointing out places of interest.
*Guests will then be split into smaller groups to carry out small vigils. All guests will spend time carrying out vigils with Richard Felix from TV’s Most Haunted
*Equipment Vigil. Guests will investigate an area using all the latest paranormal equipment. We will show you how to use all the devices, from thermal imaging cameras to listening devices. We will also see what we capture using voice and video recorders.
* Communication Boards. Guests will move on to another area and use techniques on the Ouija board, Yes|No boards. Equipment will also be available for guests to use during the session.
* Victorian Vigil. Guests will move on to another area and will have a go at using old and new techniques such as Table Tipping, Human Pendulums. We will also carry out EVP experiments, alongside these more traditional style investigations.
* Lone Vigils. Guests brave enough will be given time to re-visit areas of the location unaccompanied. Armed with walkie talkie contact with the team, guests can take any available equipment and conduct their own vigils.
*Group Vigil. Guests wanting to stay close to the team, will finish off the night carrying out a final vigil in the most active part of the location, using the technique that had the best response.
*Complimentary tea, coffee, soft drinks and snacks will be available throughout the event.
You may also like…
Ghost Hunt Derbyshire
Ghost Hunt Gresley Old Hall | Light Supper included | Saturday 9th June 2018
Ghost Hunt Derbyshire
Ghost Hunt Moira Furnace Museum | Derbyshire