Ghost Hunt Belgrave Hall | Leicester| Leicestershire | East Midlands
£15.00 – £45.00
Ghost Hunt Belgrave Hall | Leicester
Join Haunted Evenings at the stunning Belgrave Hall in Leicester, an 18th Century Queen Anne Style building that nestles behind garden walls in the suburbs of Leicester City centre. Built around 1709, this hall has had various wealthy family occupants, many providing a positive contribution to the local community. The Hall opened to the public in 1936 as a museum showing what life was like in a middle class family and as domestic servants back in the Victorian era.
Paranormal Activity at Belgrave Hall
Belgrave Hall has had its fair share of Ghostly sightings. Staff at Belgrave Hall have felt the presence of many unexplained goings on. A negative male energy has been reported upstairs along with another energy of a child and another male ghost who had died in an accident at the Hall.
What’s Included | Ghost Hunt Belgrave Hall?
- Guided tour/access all areas at Belgrave Hall
- A variety of ghost hunting vigils using different techniques (see “What’s Included” tab below for full details)
- Weather permitting, we will also investigate the gardens
- Full use of all the latest paranormal equipment
- Complimentary Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate and soft drinks
- Complimentary light snacks
Event Dates Available…
Event times | 9.00pm-02.00am
Arrival times | From 8.30pm
Damn! You’ve just missed our recent event at Belgrave hall! Never mind! How’s about joining us on our next event in the area?…
Not found what you’re looking for? Check out all our ghost hunts events in the East Midlands.
Haunted Evenings have already investigated this location (October 2015) but plan to re-visit the location very soon so please contact us if you are interested in attending our next ghost hunt at Belgrave Hall
Ghost Hunt Belgrave Hall
View Larger Map
Join Leicester based ghost hunting company, Haunted Evenings as we host another ghost hunt Belgrave Hall event. Last time we had some phenomenal experiences amongst all that attended, from fascinating results with the glass divination experiment we conducted in the attic to capturing Voices and equipment being triggered in the cellar. Places will be limited to below capacity for your enjoyment, with us splitting you off into smaller groups. If you are unable to make this date, please contact us if you are interested in attending a ghost hunt at Belgrave Hall in the future and would like to be added to our mailing list or, in the meantime, check out our other Leicestershire Ghost Hunts
*Welcome Meeting with complimentary refreshments (Tea, Coffee, Soft Drinks)
*Walk round of the location with the lights on, pointing out places of interest.
*Guests will then be split into smaller groups to carry out small vigils
*Equipment Vigil. Guests will investigate an area using all the latest paranormal equipment. We will show you how to use all the devices, from thermal imaging cameras to listening devices. We will also see what we capture using voice and video recorders.
* Communication Boards. Guests will move on to another area and use techniques on the Ouija board, Yes|No boards. Equipment will also be available for guests to use during the session.
* Victorian Vigil. Guests will move on to another area and will have a go at using old and new techniques such as Table Tipping, Human Pendulums. We will also carry out EVP experiments, alongside these more traditional style investigations.
* Lone Vigils. Guests brave enough will be given time to re-visit areas of the location unaccompanied. Armed with walkie talkie contact with the team, guests can take any available equipment and conduct their own vigils.
*Group Vigil. Guests wanting to stay close to the team, will finish off the night carrying out a final vigil in the most active part of the location, using the technique that had the best response.
*Complimentary tea, coffee, soft drinks and snacks will be available throughout the event.