Ghost Hunt Belgrave Hall | Leicester | Leicestershire | East Midlands
£20.00 – £45.00
Ghost Hunt Belgrave Hall | Leicester
Event Date | Saturday 21st April 2018
Event Price | £45.00 per person
Event Time | 9.00pm – 2.00am
Deposit Option Available
Dare to join Haunted Evenings at the stunning Belgrave Hall in Leicester for a ghost hunting experience?! You will enter this suburban house in the dark, armed with all the very latest equipment (from thermal imaging cameras, EMF devices, SLS style cameras, audible recording devices etc)….separated down into unnervingly small groups, you will get the chance to take part in an array of paranormal investigation vigils to see what ghostly encounters you can experience throughout the night….
Belgrave Hall – A brief History
Belgrave Hall is an 18th Century Queen Anne Style building that nestles behind garden walls in the suburbs of Leicester City centre. Built around 1709, this hall has had various wealthy family occupants, many providing a positive contribution to the local community. The Hall opened to the public in 1936 as a museum showing what life was like in a middle class family and as domestic servants back in the Victorian era.
Paranormal Activity at Belgrave Hall
Belgrave Hall has had its fair share of Ghostly sightings. Staff at Belgrave Hall have felt the presence of many unexplained goings on. A negative male energy has been reported upstairs along with another energy of a child and another male ghost who had died in an accident at the Hall.
What’s Included | Ghost Hunt Belgrave Hall?
- Guided tour/access all areas at Belgrave Hall
- A variety of ghost hunting vigils using different techniques (see “What’s Included” tab below for full details)
- Weather permitting, we will also investigate the gardens
- Full use of all the latest paranormal equipment
- Complimentary Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate and soft drinks
- Complimentary light snacks
- Fully insured & First Aid Cover
Event Dates Available…
Saturday 21st April 2018
Event times | 9.00pm-02.00am
Arrival times | From 8.45pm
What happens after I’ve booked my place?
You will receive an order confirmation email once you have successfully placed your order. This is your proof of purchase as we do not send tickets out for our events, instead we operate a Guest List system. On receiving your order you will be automatically added to our guest list. Closer to your event date, you’ll be able to access all welcome information about your event from the “YOUR EVENT” tab from the main menu. This will give you all the information you will need for your night to come, including check in procedures, where to park, when to arrive and what to bring/wear. If your event is a few weeks away, please keep checking the Your Event tab closer to your event date. Most general information,( google map, arrival times) can be found on the product listing in the meantime.
Ghost Hunt Belgrave Hall
View Larger Map
Join Leicester based ghost hunting company, Haunted Evenings as we host another ghost hunt Belgrave Hall event. Last time we had some phenomenal experiences amongst all that attended, from fascinating results with the glass divination experiment we conducted in the attic to capturing Voices and equipment being triggered in the cellar. Places will be limited to below capacity for your enjoyment, with us splitting you off into smaller groups. If you are unable to make this date, please contact us if you are interested in attending a ghost hunt at Belgrave Hall in the future and would like to be added to our mailing list or, in the meantime, check out our other Leicestershire Ghost Hunts
*Welcome Meeting with complimentary refreshments (Tea, Coffee, Soft Drinks)
*Walk round of the location with the lights on, pointing out places of interest.
*Guests will then be split into smaller groups to carry out small vigils
*Equipment Vigil. Guests will investigate an area using all the latest paranormal equipment. We will show you how to use all the devices, from thermal imaging cameras to listening devices. We will also see what we capture using voice and video recorders.
* Communication Boards. Guests will move on to another area and use techniques on the Ouija board, Yes|No boards. Equipment will also be available for guests to use during the session.
* Victorian Vigil. Guests will move on to another area and will have a go at using old and new techniques such as Table Tipping, Human Pendulums. We will also carry out EVP experiments, alongside these more traditional style investigations.
* Lone Vigils. Guests brave enough will be given time to re-visit areas of the location unaccompanied. Armed with walkie talkie contact with the team, guests can take any available equipment and conduct their own vigils.
*Group Vigil. Guests wanting to stay close to the team, will finish off the night carrying out a final vigil in the most active part of the location, using the technique that had the best response.
*Complimentary tea, coffee, soft drinks and snacks will be available throughout the event.
You may also like…
Ghost Hunt East Midlands
Ghost Hunt Leicester Guildhall | Leicestershire