Ghost Hunt Anzio Army Camp | Disused Village | Staffordshire
Ghost Hunt Anzio Army Camp | Disused Army Village | Staffordshire
Event Date | Saturday 2nd May 2020
Event Price | £49.00 per person
Deposit Option Available
Click here for booking options
Join Haunted Evenings this as we explore this incredibly vast and now disused Army Village surrounded by Staffordshire moorland. With so many places to investigate you could soon find yourself in small numbers, disorientated, in some pretty dark and eerie buildings. Investigate the old accommodation block, army pub, medical and laundry buildings as well as bunker, old kitchen and canteen areas. Strange phenomenon have been felt here, unexplained cold spots and bangs have left people on site feeling more than uneasy. Is it the energy left behind by wartime personal or from the surrounding ancient land this settlement was built on? This will be one frightful night of exploring this disused camp.
Anzio Army Camp
Anzio Army Camp, currently a disused MOD Barracks and training facility, was originally opened in 1943 to house the American Army. By 1946 the site had been taken over by Polish Troops before becoming an immigration facility for Polish civilians. It remained as a settlement until 1980, when the Polish were rehoused and the barracks became a training camp for the regular Army, Scouts and Territorial Army. Anzio closed in 2004, leaving the site eerily silent and abandoned. With many buildings to investigate, your Haunted Evening is set to be one of exploring and ghost hunting. You will soon find yourself in small groups to determine who still resides here from the past. Are you brave enough to explore this huge location?
What’s Included on this event?
- Access to all available areas/ buildings : Old mess, bunker, accommodation and medical block etc
- Orientation walk around before the fun begins!
- Jam packed night of ghost hunting in all areas listed, using different techniques (see “What’s Included” tab below for full details)
- Full use of all the latest paranormal equipment
- Complimentary Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate and soft drinks
- Complimentary light snacks
- Fully Insured
- First Aider Cover
Saturday 2nd May 2020
Event times | 9.00pm-02.00am
Arrival times | From 8.45pm
Ghost Hunt Anzio Army Camp
What happens after I’ve booked my place?
You will receive an order confirmation email once you have successfully placed your order. This is your proof of purchase as we do not send tickets out for our events, instead we operate a Guest List system. On receiving your order you will be automatically added to our guest list. Closer to your event date, you’ll be able to access all welcome information about your event from the “YOUR EVENT” tab from the main menu. This will give you all the information you will need for your night to come, including check in procedures, where to park, when to arrive and what to bring/wear. These details will likely not be available until the week of your event and could be added as late as 48 hours before. If your event is a few weeks away, please keep checking the Your Event tab closer to your event date. Most general information,( google map, arrival times) can be found on the product listing in the meantime.
Check out all our current “live” events in the West Midlands area
Give us a like and tell us you’re “Going” to this event for a Facebook reminder of when your event is coming up! Click on the Facebook button to follow us!
*Welcome Meeting with complimentary refreshments (Tea, Coffee, Soft Drinks)
*Walk round of the location with the lights on, pointing out places of interest.
*Guests will then be split into smaller groups to carry out small vigils
*Equipment Vigil. Guests will investigate an area using all the latest paranormal equipment. We will show you how to use all the devices, from thermal imaging cameras to listening devices. We will also see what we capture using voice and video recorders.
* Communication Boards. Guests will move on to another area and use techniques on the Ouija board, Yes|No boards. Equipment will also be available for guests to use during the session.
* Victorian Vigil. Guests will move on to another area and will have a go at using old and new techniques such as Table Tipping, Human Pendulums. We will also carry out EVP experiments, alongside these more traditional style investigations.
* Lone Vigils. Guests brave enough will be given time to re-visit areas of the location unaccompanied. Armed with walkie talkie contact with the team, guests can take any available equipment and conduct their own vigils.
*Group Vigil. Guests wanting to stay close to the team, will finish off the night carrying out a final vigil in the most active part of the location, using the technique that had the best response.
*Complimentary tea, coffee, soft drinks and snacks will be available throughout the event.
You may also like…
Ghost Hunt West Midlands
Underground Ghost Hunt Drakelow Tunnels Kidderminster | Friday 8th May 2020