Ghost Hunt 39 De Grey Street | The Hostel Ghost Hunt Hull
Event Date | Friday 25th January 2019
Event Price | £55.00 per person
Deposit Option Available
Click here for booking options
Ghost Hunt 39 De Grey Street | The Hostel Ghost Hunt | Hull
Haunted Evenings will be spending the night at this apparent house of horrors to investigate the claims that this former residence (nicknamed “The Hostel”) is Hull’s most haunted hotspot. The exterior gives you some clue as to the atmosphere that awaits you as you enter No 39 De Grey Street. Many accounts of poltegiest activity have been reported here by former residence and previous visitors have sensed a darker spirit presence which could very much be responsible for the bad feelings people have encountered here. Heavily reported in the press as being Hull’s most haunted location, what will you discover? Join the team for a night in this reputedly haunted Hull hole!
Hauntings of 39 De Grey Street
The owner of this “horrific” property has experienced some pretty terrifying encounters during his 8 years of living in this 7 bedroomed property dubbed “The Hostel”. So much so, he moved out in 2007 when the activity got unbearable and has been unable to find a living tenant to stay there ever since! In his 8 years of living at the property, the owner turned from being a complete skeptic to full on believer when he would often find items had been moved “I came downstairs to find steak knives balanced on plates in the drying rack”. It seems previous tenants have also experienced paranormal activity here, described as “violent” with reports of being dragged out of bed and the feeling of being strangled. It seems that a sinister force resides here as well as people sensing child spirits who many claim were mistreated. Haunted Evenings invite you to enter the property armed with all the latest equipment to tackle a real paranormal investigation here using a combination of new and more traditional vigils … what will we conclude at the end of this haunted evening?!
What’s Included on this event?
- Access to the property including Kitchen, lounge diner, 6 bedrooms.
- Unguided walk around with the lights on before the investigation begins!
- Jam packed night of ghost hunting in all areas listed using different techniques (see “What’s Included” tab below for full details)
- Full use of all the latest paranormal equipment
- Complimentary Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate and soft drinks
- Complimentary light snacks
- Fully insured event with first aider
Friday 25th January 2019
Event times | 9.00pm-03.00am
Arrival times | From 8.45pm
TERMS & CONDITIONS – SUMMARY
*Guests must be 18+ (please contact for 16+)
*Deposits are strictly non-refundable / non-transferable
*Remaining balances refundable up until 4 weeks before
*No alcohol / illegal substances allowed prior to or during the event
*Guests must bring a torch and wear sensible shoes
*Some parts of the location may not be suitable for people with mobility difficulties
YOU WILL BE ASKED TO AGREE TO OUR FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS BEFORE BOOKING
Check out all our dates at “The Hostel”
Check out all our current “live” events in Yorkshire
What happens after I’ve booked my place?
You will receive an order confirmation email once you have successfully placed your order. This is your proof of purchase as we do not send tickets out for our events, instead we operate a Guest List system. On receiving your order you will be automatically added to our guest list. If choosing to place down a deposit, please ensure you pay your remaining balances in no later than 4 weeks prior to the event (28th December 2018). Approximately 1 week prior to the event, welcome information will be posted up on the “YOUR EVENT” section of the website, although this could be as late as 48 hours before.
HAUNTED EVENINGS FACEBOOK
Give us a like and tell us you’re “Going” to this event for a Facebook reminder of when your event is coming up! Click on the Facebook button to follow us!
Location / Map
*Welcome Meeting with complimentary refreshments (Tea, Coffee, Soft Drinks)
*Walk round of the location with the lights on, pointing out places of interest.
*Guests will then be split into smaller groups to carry out small vigils
*Equipment Vigil. Guests will investigate an area using all the latest paranormal equipment. We will show you how to use all the devices, from thermal imaging cameras to listening devices. We will also see what we capture using voice and video recorders.
* Communication Boards. Guests will move on to another area and use techniques on the Ouija board, Yes|No boards. Equipment will also be available for guests to use during the session.
* Victorian Vigil. Guests will move on to another area and will have a go at using old and new techniques such as Table Tipping, Human Pendulums. We will also carry out EVP experiments, alongside these more traditional style investigations.
* Lone Vigils. Guests brave enough will be given time to re-visit areas of the location unaccompanied. Armed with walkie talkie contact with the team, guests can take any available equipment and conduct their own vigils.
*Group Vigil. Guests wanting to stay close to the team, will finish off the night carrying out a final vigil in the most active part of the location, using the technique that had the best response.
*Complimentary tea, coffee, soft drinks and snacks will be available throughout the event.