Fort Paull Ghost Hunts Hull | Yorkshire
Fort Paull Ghost Hunt
Event Date | Saturday 9th March 2019
Event Price | £35.00 per person
Deposit Option Available
Click here for booking options
If you're looking for a large location to really break off into scarily small numbers then Fort Paull is the place! Haunted Evenings will be gaining access to this vast historic 1864 Napoleonic Fortress in Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire. Guests will have the opportunity to take part in group ghost hunting vigils as well as an opportunity to break off to try your hand at going it alone!. You will have the chance to investigate the museums outdoor transport aircraft carrier, which really does have that sense of history and eeriness once inside. There's an onsite train carriage to test your nerves and various bunkers and exhibit areas dotted around the site to get lost in!. A real chance to split off and experience ghost hunting in small teams, you will have the opportunity to take part in traditional ghost hunting experiments as well as get hands on with all the latest equipment……brave enough?!
Fort Paull has been built on the site of a 1542 Fort built during the reign of Henry VIII. Built to defend the once thriving Humber Ports, Fort Paull is now a visitor centre and museum. This 10 acre site is Yorkshires only remaining Naploeonic Fortress. Several reports of disembodied voices have been seen at Fort Paull as well as several accounts of shadows being sighted….what will you experience at this under-investigated site.
What's Included | Fort Paull Ghost Hunts
- Access all areas at Fort Paull including abandoned train carriage, the Blackburn Beverley Transport Aircraft, Victorian Hospital Exhibit + many other bunkers and outbuildings
- Jam packed night of ghost hunting using different techniques (see “What's Included” tab below for full details of the types of experiments)
- Full use of all the latest paranormal equipment
- Complimentary Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate and soft drinks
- Complimentary light snacks
- Fully Insured Event
Event Dates Available…
Saturday 9th March 2019
Event times | 8.30pm – 2.00am
Doors open | 8.20pm
TERMS & CONDITIONS – SUMMARY
*Guests must be 18+ (please contact for 16+)
*Deposits are strictly non-refundable / non-transferable
*Remaining balances refundable up until 4 weeks before
*No alcohol / illegal substances allowed prior to or during the event
*Guests must bring a torch and wear sensible shoes
*Some parts of the location may not be suitable for people with mobility difficulties
YOU WILL BE ASKED TO AGREE TO OUR FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS BEFORE BOOKING
Check out our current “live” events in the Yorkshire area
What happens after I’ve booked my place?
You will receive an order confirmation email once you have successfully placed your order. This is your proof of purchase as we do not send tickets out for our events, instead we operate a Guest List system. On receiving your order you will be automatically added to our guest list. If choosing to place down a deposit, please ensure you pay your remaining balances in no later than 4 weeks prior to the event (9th February 2019). Approximately 1 week prior to the event, welcome information will be posted up on the “YOUR EVENT” section of the website, although this could be as late as 48 hours before.
Give us a like and tell us you’re “Going” to this event for a Facebook reminder of when your event is coming up! Click on the Facebook button to follow us!
Location / Map
* Welcome briefing
*Complimentary hot & soft drinks, snacks
*Guests will then be split into smaller groups to carry out small vigils
*Equipment Vigil. Guests will investigate an area using all the latest paranormal equipment. We will show you how to use all the devices, from thermal imaging cameras to listening devices. We will also see what we capture using voice and video recorders.
* Communication Boards. Guests will move on to another area and use techniques on the Ouija board, Yes|No boards. Equipment will also be available for guests to use during the session.
* Victorian Vigil. Guests will move on to another area and will have a go at using old and new techniques such as Table Tipping, Human Pendulums. We will also carry out EVP experiments, alongside these more traditional style investigations.
* Lone Vigils. Guests brave enough will be given time to re-visit areas of the location unaccompanied. Armed with walkie talkie contact with the team, guests can take any available equipment and conduct their own vigils.
*Group Vigil. Guests wanting to stay close to the team, will finish off the night carrying out a final vigil in the most active part of the location, using the technique that had the best response.
You may also like…
Ghost Hunt South Yorkshire
Sheffield Fire Museum Ghost Hunts | National Emergency Services Museum | Yorkshire