Fort Paull Ghost Hunts Hull | Yorkshire
Fort Paull Ghost Hunts | Hull
If you’re looking for a large location to really break off into scarily small numbers then Fort Paull is the place! Haunted Evenings will be gaining access to this vast historic 1864 Napoleonic Fortress in Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire. Guests will have the opportunity to take part in group ghost hunting vigils as well as an opportunity to break off to try your hand at going it alone!. You will have the chance to investigate the museums outdoor transport aircraft carrier, which really does have that sense of history and eeriness once inside. There’s an onsite train carriage to test your nerves and various bunkers and exhibit areas dotted around the site to get lost in!. A real chance to split off and experience ghost hunting in small teams, you will have the opportunity to take part in traditional ghost hunting experiments as well as get hands on with all the latest equipment……brave enough?!
Fort Paull has been built on the site of a 1542 Fort built during the reign of Henry VIII. Built to defend the once thriving Humber Ports, Fort Paull is now a visitor centre and museum. This 10 acre site is Yorkshires only remaining Naploeonic Fortress. Several reports of disembodied voices have been seen at Fort Paull as well as several accounts of shadows being sighted….what will you experience at this under-investigated site.
What’s Included | Fort Paull Ghost Hunts
- Access all areas at Fort Paull including abandoned train carriage, the Blackburn Beverley Transport Aircraft, Victorian Hospital Exhibit + many other bunkers and outbuildings
- Jam packed night of ghost hunting using different techniques (see “What’s Included” tab below for full details of the types of experiments)
- Full use of all the latest paranormal equipment
- Experience our unique 2015 lock down experiment
- Complimentary Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate and soft drinks
- Complimentary light snacks
Event Dates Available…
To be announced!!
Event times | TBC
Arrival times | TBC
Check out our current “live” events in the Yorkshire area
What happens after I’ve booked my place?
You will receive an order confirmation email once you have successfully placed your order. This is your proof of purchase as we do not send tickets out for our events, instead we operate a Guest List system. On receiving your order you will be automatically added to our guest list. If choosing to place down a deposit, please ensure you pay your remaining balances in no later than 4 weeks prior to the event. 1-5 weeks before the event you will receive your welcome email which gives you all the useful info about your ghost hunt. Please check your promotion / spam folder as emails often hide themselves in there!
Fort Paull Ghost Hunts Hull
What to expect on our Haunted Evenings Fort Paull Ghost Hunts?
Fort Paull Ghost Hunts with Haunted Evenings will start with a warm welcome at base camp from the Team for a quick briefing about the night to come.
Fort Paull is a large location and you will be split up into smaller groups to go off and investigate the many areas available to us on the evening. Each group will carry out some group vigils plus lone vigils (for those of you brave enough to go it alone!). These will be organised by the team and a staff member will be present at all times with each group.
The Haunted Evenings team uses all the latest paranormal investigation equipment as listed on the equipment page and encourage all guests to have a go at using as much of the gadgets as they wish. The team aim to conduct unique experiments with a “think outside the box” attitude, making the night at Stanley Tools unique to the location, with specific trigger objects and some special twists on more traditional methods for those braver guests!.
Haunted Evenings also aim to collect EVP evidence (Electronic Voice Phenomenon) using rare equipment which works at a lower frequency and can record voices unheard by the human ear. The team will also be setting up experiments in some of the rooms in the hope of catching paranormal activity which will be re-visited before the end of the evening.
* Welcome briefing with a Walk round of the location with the lights on, pointing out places of interest.
*Guests will then be split into smaller groups to carry out small vigils
*Equipment Vigil. Guests will investigate an area using all the latest paranormal equipment. We will show you how to use all the devices, from thermal imaging cameras to listening devices. We will also see what we capture using voice and video recorders.
* Communication Boards. Guests will move on to another area and use techniques on the Ouija board, Yes|No boards. Equipment will also be available for guests to use during the session.
* Victorian Vigil. Guests will move on to another area and will have a go at using old and new techniques such as Table Tipping, Human Pendulums. We will also carry out EVP experiments, alongside these more traditional style investigations.
* Lone Vigils. Guests brave enough will be given time to re-visit areas of the location unaccompanied. Armed with walkie talkie contact with the team, guests can take any available equipment and conduct their own vigils.
*Group Vigil. Guests wanting to stay close to the team, will finish off the night carrying out a final vigil in the most active part of the location, using the technique that had the best response.