Dudley Castle Ghost Hunts | nr Birmingham
Dudley Castle Ghost Hunts
Event Date | Saturday 13th October 2018
Event Price | £49.00 per person
Deposit Option Available
Click here for booking options
Join Haunted Evenings as we take you on a ghost hunting experience like no other at the very historic and damn right eerie Dudley Castle! Are you brave enough to lie in the stone coffin in Dudley Castles Undercroft?! Call out and see if anyone from the “otherside” will set off our trigger objects? Haunted Evenings events are the closest thing you’re about to get to experiencing what it’s like to be a true ghost hunter at one of the UK’s most haunted locations!
History of Dudley Castle
Dudley Castle sits majestically above the surrounding area with commanding views over the Black Country from the Castle’s Keep. The land on which the remains of the present Dudley Castle now sit is believed to have had a castle occupy the site since 1070. Dudley Castle became a Royalist stronghold but surrendered to Cromwell’s forces in 1644. In 1646 part of the castle was demolished by order of Parliament. If that wasn’t enough to endure, the bulk of the remaining habitable parts of the castle were destroyed by fire in 1750. With so much history attached to this one site, it is little wonder that Dudley Castle is one of those locations that ghost hunters flock to. What will you discover on your ghost hunt Dudley Castle event?
Ghosts | Paranormal Activity at Dudley Castle
Many reports of the paranormal have been seen and felt here, the strongest account being the Grey Lady who is often seen wandering the grounds looking for her baby.
On previous investigations here we have had many of our trigger objects set off on command, growling EVP’s and guests capturing strange mists on their cameras. It’s no doubt Dudley Castle has some very strange phenomenon occuring and as the sunsets over the castle ruins, get ready for a night of intense ghost hunting to see what you can capture on our return visit!
What’s Included? Ghost Hunts Dudley Castle Events
- History/ Guided tour/access all areas at Dudley Castle
- Jam packed night of ghost hunting using different techniques (see “What’s Included” tab below for full details)
- Full use of all the latest paranormal equipment
- Take part in our lock down experiment
- Complimentary Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate and soft drinks
- Complimentary light snacks
Event Dates Available…
Saturday 13th October 2018
Event times | 9.00pm -3.00am
Arrival times | From 8.30pm
What happens after I’ve booked my place?
You will receive an order confirmation email once you have successfully placed your order. This is your proof of purchase as we do not send tickets out for our events, instead we operate a Guest List system. On receiving your order you will be automatically added to our guest list. Closer to your event date, you’ll be able to access all welcome information about your event from the “YOUR EVENT” tab from the main menu. This will give you all the information you will need for your night to come, including check in procedures, where to park, when to arrive and what to bring/wear. These details will likely not be available until the week of your event and could be added as late as 48 hours before. If your event is a few weeks away, please keep checking the Your Event tab closer to your event date. Most general information,( google map, arrival times) can be found on the product listing in the meantime.
Check out all our current “live” events in the West Midlands area
The address for this location is:
Drive through the rear gates of The Fellows Pub (do not park in the Fellows car park!),
1 The Broadway
We look forward to seeing you there!
*Welcome Meeting with complimentary refreshments (Tea, Coffee, Soft Drinks)
*Walk round of the location with the lights on, pointing out places of interest.
*Guests will then be split into smaller groups to carry out small vigils
*Handheld Equipment Vigil. Guests will investigate an area using all the latest paranormal handheld equipment. We will show you how to use all the devices, including K2’s, Mel Meters, Ghost Meters and our thermal imaging cameras. We will also see what we capture using voice and video recorders.
* Trigger Object Vigil. Stay close to our trigger objects to see who, from the spirit world, is intrigued by our objects!, many with built in devices that will literally trigger if interacted with by spirits including Rempods. Other devices will be available for guests to use during the session.
* Voice Vigil. Guests will move on to another area and will have a go at using listening devices to see what strange noises and hopefully voices we can capture. Guests will have the chance to use digital voice recorders and use hearing enhancers. We will carry out EVP experiments and encourage all guests to have a go at capturing their own evidence.
* Lone Vigils. Guests brave enough will be given time to re-visit areas of the location unguided. Armed with walkie talkie contact with the team, guests can take any available equipment and conduct their own vigils.
*Group Vigil. Guests wanting to stay close to the team, will finish off the night carrying out a final vigil in the most active part of the location, using the technique that had the best response.
*Complimentary tea, coffee, soft drinks and snacks will be available throughout the event.