Dudley Castle Ghost Hunt | Birmingham | Saturday 22nd October 2016
£15.00 – £45.00
Dudley Castle Ghost Hunt
Join Haunted Evenings as we take you on a ghost hunting experience like no other at the very historic and damn right eerie Dudley Castle! Are you brave enough to lie in the stone coffin in Dudley Castles Undercroft?! Call out and see if anyone from the “otherside” will set off our trigger objects? Haunted Evenings events are the closest thing you’re about to get to experiencing what it’s like to be a true ghost hunter at one of the UK’s most haunted locations!
History of Dudley Castle
Dudley Castle sits majestically above the surrounding area with commanding views over the Black Country from the Castle’s Keep. The land on which the remains of the present Dudley Castle now sit is believed to have had a castle occupy the site since 1070. Dudley Castle became a Royalist stronghold but surrendered to Cromwell’s forces in 1644. In 1646 part of the castle was demolished by order of Parliament. If that wasn’t enough to endure, the bulk of the remaining habitable parts of the castle were destroyed by fire in 1750. With so much history attached to this one site, it is little wonder that Dudley Castle is one of those locations that ghost hunters flock to. What will you discover on your ghost hunt Dudley Castle event?
Ghosts | Paranormal Activity at Dudley Castle
Many reports of the paranormal have been seen and felt here, the strongest account being the Grey Lady who is often seen wandering the grounds looking for her baby.
On previous investigations here we have had many of our trigger objects set off on command, growling EVP’s and guests capturing strange mists on their cameras. It’s no doubt Dudley Castle has some very strange phenomenon occuring and as the sunsets over the castle ruins, get ready for a night of intense ghost hunting to see what you can capture on our return visit!
What’s Included? Ghost Hunts Dudley Castle Events
- History/ Guided tour/access all areas at Dudley Castle
- Jam packed night of ghost hunting using different techniques (see “What’s Included” tab below for full details)
- Full use of all the latest paranormal equipment
- Take part in our lock down experiment
- Complimentary Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate and soft drinks
- Complimentary light snacks
Event Dates Available…
Saturday 22nd October 2016
Event times | 9.00pm -3.00am
Arrival times | From 8.30pm
Dudley Castle Ghost Hunt
What to expect on Haunted Evenings Dudley Castle Ghost Hunt?
Your Dudley Castle ghost hunts event will start with a warm welcome to Dudley Castle from the Haunted Team before embarking on a superb history tour around the grounds and inside the venue by a member of the castles staff.
During the course of the evening you will be split up into smaller groups to go off and do some group vigils plus lone vigils (for those of you brave enough to go it alone!). These will be organised by the team and a staff member will be present at all times with each group.
The Haunted Evenings team uses all the latest paranormal investigation equipment as listed on the equipment page and encourage all guests to have a go at using as much of the gadgets as they wish. The team aim to conduct unique experiments with a “think outside the box” attitude, making the night at Dudley Castle unique to the location, with specific trigger objects and some special twists on more traditional methods for those braver guests!.
Haunted Evenings also aim to collect EVP evidence (Electronic Voice Phenomenon) using rare equipment which works at a lower frequency and can record voices unheard by the human ear. The team will also be setting up experiments in some of the rooms in the hope of catching paranormal activity which will be re-visited before the end of the evening.
*Welcome Meeting with complimentary refreshments (Tea, Coffee, Soft Drinks)
*Walk round of the location with the lights on, pointing out places of interest.
*Guests will then be split into smaller groups to carry out small vigils
*Handheld Equipment Vigil. Guests will investigate an area using all the latest paranormal handheld equipment. We will show you how to use all the devices, including K2’s, Mel Meters, Ghost Meters and our thermal imaging cameras. We will also see what we capture using voice and video recorders.
* Trigger Object Vigil. Stay close to our trigger objects to see who, from the spirit world, is intrigued by our objects!, many with built in devices that will literally trigger if interacted with by spirits including Rempods. Other devices will be available for guests to use during the session.
* Voice Vigil. Guests will move on to another area and will have a go at using listening devices to see what strange noises and hopefully voices we can capture. Guests will have the chance to use digital voice recorders and use hearing enhancers. We will carry out EVP experiments and encourage all guests to have a go at capturing their own evidence.
* Lone Vigils. Guests brave enough will be given time to re-visit areas of the location unguided. Armed with walkie talkie contact with the team, guests can take any available equipment and conduct their own vigils.
*Group Vigil. Guests wanting to stay close to the team, will finish off the night carrying out a final vigil in the most active part of the location, using the technique that had the best response.
*Complimentary tea, coffee, soft drinks and snacks will be available throughout the event.
You may also like…
Ghost Hunt West Midlands
Ghost Hunts Tutbury Castle | Staffordshire | Saturday 1st October 2016