Charlton House Ghost Hunt London | Greenwich
Charlton House Ghost Hunt | London
Event Date | tbc
Event Price | £49.00 per person
Deposit Options Available
Click here for booking options
Looking for a ghost hunt in London? Join Haunted Evenings as we explore this stunning Jacobean style property in historic Greenwich. You will soon find yourself in small groups in the dark, armed with all the latest paranormal equipment in some of Charlton’s finest rooms, including the old library, grand salon, long gallery, Prince Henry room and many more! With countless reports of paranormal activity at this 15th Century gem, how brave are you feeling?!….
History of Charlton House, London
Charlton House, built in 1612 for Royal connections, is classified as being one of the best preserved Jacobean houses in Greater London. The house and surrounding estate grounds were used as a war hospital during WWI. The original chapel was completely destroyed during the Blitz and rebuilt post-war. Charlton House has since been a museum and now, for the past 8 years, has been part of the Royal Greenwich Heritage Trust. A recent discover hidden deep in the basement by staff members, was a vault with hidden local archives, including a First World War Memorial book.
Hauntings of Charlton House
A grey lady has been sighted on numerous occasions and many visitors have experienced unexplainable noises throughout the building. On our previous investigations we’ve captured disembodied voices and sensed a ghostly presence on the upper library level. Join us as we attempt to communicate with whoever still haunts this location by using voice recording equipment as well as high tech gadgets such as thermal imaging cameras. Traditional experiments will also be a plenty in our quest to capture who still resides here and will keep you captivated.
What’s Included on this event?
- Access to several areas of Charlton House, including the old library, long gallery, Prince Henry room, Dutch room, Newton room, grand salon.
- Walk around with the lights on before the fun begins!
- Jam packed night of ghost hunting in all areas listed using different techniques (see “What’s Included” tab below for full details)
- Full use of all the latest paranormal equipment
- Experience our unique lock down experiment
- Complimentary Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate and soft drinks
- Complimentary light snacks
Event times | 10.30pm-3.30am
Entry Time | 10.30pm
TERMS & CONDITIONS – SUMMARY
*Guests must be 18+
*Deposits are strictly non-refundable / non-transferable
*Remaining balances refundable up until 4 weeks before
*No alcohol / illegal substances allowed prior to or during the event
*Guests must bring a torch and wear sensible shoes
*Location may not be suitable for people with mobility difficulties
YOU WILL BE ASKED TO AGREE TO OUR FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS BEFORE BOOKING
What happens after I’ve booked my place?
You will receive an order confirmation email once you have successfully placed your order. This is your proof of purchase as we do not send tickets out for our events, instead we operate a Guest List system. On receiving your order you will be automatically added to our guest list.
The week of the event we will post the Welcome Information for your event under the “YOUR EVENT“ section. This will update you on parking information, arrival times, what to bring etc
Check out all our other current “live” events
HAUNTED EVENINGS FACEBOOK
Give us a like and tell us you’re “Going” to this event for a Facebook reminder of when your event is coming up! Click on the Facebook button to follow us!
*Welcome Meeting with complimentary refreshments (Tea, Coffee, Soft Drinks)
*Walk round of the location with the lights on, pointing out places of interest.
*Guests will then be split into smaller groups to carry out small vigils
*Equipment Vigil. Guests will investigate an area using all the latest paranormal equipment. We will show you how to use all the devices, from thermal imaging cameras to listening devices. We will also see what we capture using voice and video recorders.
* Communication Boards. Guests will move on to another area and use techniques on the Ouija board, Yes|No boards. Equipment will also be available for guests to use during the session.
* Victorian Vigil. Guests will move on to another area and will have a go at using old and new techniques such as Table Tipping, Human Pendulums. We will also carry out EVP experiments, alongside these more traditional style investigations.
* Lone Vigils. Guests brave enough will be given time to re-visit areas of the location unaccompanied. Armed with walkie talkie contact with the team, guests can take any available equipment and conduct their own vigils.
*Group Vigil. Guests wanting to stay close to the team, will finish off the night carrying out a final vigil in the most active part of the location, using the technique that had the best response.
*Complimentary tea, coffee, soft drinks and snacks will be available throughout the event.
Location / Map
Free parking available on-site
Once again our investigation concluded that the library was the main hotspot activity wise, with rempods, EMF meters and a vibe pod going off command (during both vigils). A possible EVP captured the name Alan mid investigation and a guests thoughts of the name Alfred were backed up by someone watching a live feed! Unbeknownst to each other!
Footsteps were heard by 3 people in the long oak gallery (that couldn’t be explained) as well as activity reported during one of 2 ouija sessions.
Thank you to those who joined us last night and made the night a pleasure to be apart of.
You may also like…
Ghost Hunt West Sussex
Ghost Hunt Brighton Old Police Cells Museum