Bolling Hall Ghost Hunts Bradford | West Yorkshire
Bolling Hall Ghost Hunts
Event Date | Saturday 9th February 2019
Event Price | £49.00 per person
Deposit Options Available
Click here for booking options
Bolling Hall (which featured on Most Haunted) is Bradford’s haunted jewel in the crown! There’s rumour of this old hall having around 20 reported sightings of ghosts, along with countless paranormal encounters. In fact, the first ghost report is believed to have been noted in the mid 1600’s! Guests and staff have reported the “blue room” as being particularly unpleasant, with a sense of being watched. It’s also the same room a full apparition of a man has been seen by the fireplace.
Haunted Evenings will be investigating these claims of Bolling Hall, taking you on an access all areas ghost hunt and seeing what evidence of the above can be picked up during a variety of vigils, to include using all the latest paranormal equipment (thermal imaging cameras, night vision kit, electronic trigger objects) to more traditional style vigils such as glass divination and dowsing rod experiments. Not for the faint hearted this one!
What’s Included on this event? Bolling Hall Ghost Hunts
- Access to several areas of the site.
- Orientation walk around with the lights on before the fun begins!
- Jam packed night of ghost hunting in all areas listed using different techniques (see “What’s Included” tab below for full details)
- Full use of all the latest paranormal equipment
- Complimentary Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate and soft drinks
- A chance to go it a lone!
- Fully Insured Event with First Aider
Saturday 9th February 2019
Event times | 8.30pm-3.00am
Arrival times | From 8.15pm
What happens after I’ve booked my place?
You will receive an order confirmation email once you have successfully placed your order. This is your proof of purchase as we do not send tickets out for our events, instead we operate a Guest List system. On receiving your order you will be automatically added to our guest list. If choosing to place down a deposit, please ensure you pay your remaining balances in no later than 1 month prior to the event). The week of the event your welcome information will be listed on the YOUR EVENT section of the website. This will give you all the useful info about your ghost hunt, including where to park and what to bring with you.
Check out our current “live” events in the Yorkshire area
Bolling Hall Ghost Hunts
Bolling Hall Ghost Hunts with Haunted Evenings. Bolling Hall commands a hillside position in Bradford and is one of the oldest buildings in the area. Mentioned in the Doomsday Book as being in the possession of a man called Sindi, the manor house, by 1316 was owned by William Bolling until the estate was taken by the Tempests in the late 15th century until 1649. It has seen many tenants over its past and was presented to the Bradford Corporation in 1912, opening as a museum in 1915.
*Welcome Meeting with complimentary refreshments (Tea, Coffee, Soft Drinks)
*Walk round of the location with the lights on, pointing out places of interest.
*Guests will then be split into smaller groups to carry out small vigils
*Equipment Vigil. Guests will investigate an area using all the latest paranormal equipment. We will show you how to use all the devices, from thermal imaging cameras to listening devices. We will also see what we capture using voice and video recorders.
* Communication Boards. Guests will move on to another area and use techniques on the Ouija board, Yes|No boards. Equipment will also be available for guests to use during the session.
* Victorian Vigil. Guests will move on to another area and will have a go at using old and new techniques such as Table Tipping, Human Pendulums. We will also carry out EVP experiments, alongside these more traditional style investigations.
* Lone Vigils. Guests brave enough will be given time to re-visit areas of the location unaccompanied. Armed with walkie talkie contact with the team, guests can take any available equipment and conduct their own vigils.
*Group Vigil. Guests wanting to stay close to the team, will finish off the night carrying out a final vigil in the most active part of the location, using the technique that had the best response.
*Complimentary tea, coffee, soft drinks and snacks will be available throughout the event.
You may also like…
Ghost Hunt Yorkshire
Ghost Hunt Leeds Town Hall | Yorkshire