Ghost Hunt Abandoned Mill Wigan
The Mill Ghost Hunt WIGAN
Join Haunted Evenings this Halloween at this new haunted discovery! Haunted Evenings were the very first company to investigate here in April 2017 so you will be one of the very first to be entering this sprawling 4 storey abandoned Victorian Mill in Wigan, Greater Manchester. With so many reports of paranormal activity, from full apparitions, strange shadows, mists and lights, to footsteps and a sense of being watched, we’ll be arming you with all the latest equipment, along side conducting more traditional vigils to see whether we can capture any of this evidence on the night. An intense night of ghost hunting awaits but a fun Halloween themed night to boot! What will you experience on your haunted evening?!
Reported Paranormal Activity at The Mill
Long hours and a lack of health and safety practices at The Mill tragically led to many accidents, some fatal – a likely attribute to the strange happenings that have been experienced here over the years. Even when still operated as a cotton mill, workers used to comment about ghosts being amongst them as they worked the machinery, with one machinist observing her cotton reels being moved without explanation in front of her. The workers used to joke that it was ghost children playing around the mill floors. In the 1950’s a man lost his life from a tragic accident. It has been written about that his apparition has been seen standing in doorways, whilst others have reported ghostly faces of children staring at them from the windows. More recently, since the closure of The Mill, staff and security, along with local paranormal enthusiasts, have sighted strange lights and mists, with a sense of unease as they walk the building. Working conditions are likely the cause for all the paranormal activities that have been experienced here. What evidence will YOU capture?…
What’s Included on this event?
- Welcome introduction with complimentary tea, coffee, hot chocolate and cordials
- Jam packed night of ghost hunting using different techniques (see below)
- Full use of all the latest paranormal equipment
- Average group size 8, max 10
- Complimentary drinks and light snacks throughout the evening
- Halloween Trick & Treats!
- First Aider in attendance
- Fully insured even
This venue has now closed
What happens after I’ve booked my place?
You will receive an order confirmation email once you have successfully placed your order. This is your proof of purchase as we do not send tickets out for our events, instead we operate a Guest List system. On receiving your order you will be automatically added to our guest list. If choosing to place down a deposit, please ensure you pay your remaining balances in no later than 4 weeks prior to the event (29.09.17). The week of your event, welcome information will be listed on the YOUR EVENT page. This will give you information on where to park, what to bring with you etc.
The Abandoned Mill Ghost Hunt Wigan
Swan Meadow Rd
*Welcome Meeting to the abandoned mill ghost hunt with complimentary refreshments (Tea, Coffee, Soft Drinks)
*Guests will then be split into smaller groups (8-10 max) to carry out small vigils
*Equipment Vigil. Guests will investigate an area using all the latest paranormal equipment. We will show you how to use all the devices, from thermal imaging cameras to listening devices. We will also see what we capture using voice and video recorders.
* Communication Boards. Guests will move on to another area and use techniques on the Ouija board, Yes|No boards. Equipment will also be available for guests to use during the session.
* Victorian Vigil. Guests will move on to another area and will have a go at using old and new techniques such as Table Tipping, Human Pendulums. We will also carry out EVP experiments, alongside these more traditional style investigations.
* Lone Vigils. Guests brave enough will be given time to re-visit areas of the location unaccompanied. Armed with walkie talkie contact with the team, guests can take any available equipment and conduct their own vigils.
*Group Vigil. Guests wanting to stay close to the team, will finish off the night carrying out a final vigil in the most active part of the location, using the technique that had the best response.
*Complimentary tea, coffee, soft drinks and snacks will be available throughout the event.
Deposit Payment – Friday 27th October, Deposit Payment – Saturday 8th April 2017, Full Payment – Friday 27th October, Full Payment – Saturday 8th April 2017, Remaining Balance – Friday 27th October, Remaining Balance – Saturday 8th April 2017
THE ABANDONED MILL WIGAN GHOST HUNT REVIEWS | WIGAN
“This was so good thanks again for a great evening x” A.Sadler-Puckering 09.04.17 Source:Facebook
“Such a good night ” C.Bibby 09.04.17 Source:Facebook
“It was a brilliant night” P.James 09.04.17 Source:Facebook